Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Let's see pictures of our pets

I thought we could take some time out and post pictures of our pets. This crap with Vick has made a lot of people realize how much their pets mean to them.

This is Abby:

I thought we could take some time out and post pictures of our pets. This crap with Vick has made a lot of people realize how much their pets mean to them.

This is Abby:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

This is (left to right) Jake, Murphy, and Roscoe.

Mykids.jpg

You forgot about the ugly one in the middle....

LMAO, you sir, are an a-hole. I will remember that and I will wait for the perfect moment to exact my revenge.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Abby is a min pin with her ears intact. So, are you suggesting that Papillion's are not of the best temperament?

They have a fantastic temperament. Murphy is great with little kids, he's very patient. He is just WAY too smart for his own good. He steals food when we are not looking, he steals toys and hides them. When he wants you to wake up he sticks his tongue in your ear, stuff like that.

Papillions are a lot of fun, they are really easy to train, they pick things up increadibly quick and they have a lot of funny mannerisms, you just have to take into account that because they are smart they can also use their powers for evil instead of good.

Sorry, Murphy sounds great. Abby is the devil.

Min Pins are known for being one of the most difficult breeds to housetrain or get to obey. She is ridiculous headstrong and pretty freaking smart. She is now 2 and just beginning to make headway with housetraining.

The bad thing is that she knows she's cute and she plays that up. She dances around on her hind legs and prances around the house. She truly believes she is a human as well.

But she is my baby and I don't know what I would do without her!

Rafo.jpg

Indy (Border Collie) & Bobby (Min. Shnauzer), I am a Dog Trainer and compete in Agility. Our dogs are like children to us. We also have another Border Collie and two Shelties (will post photos tomorrow), In case no one has figured it out, my user name comes from my two babies here.