Sign in to follow this  
BRich

Indiana Pacers Sign Diener

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

Travis good luck little fella ,you will be a next John Stocton.

To bad our moron GM is blind or on crack.maybe both who knows.

WTF, what has he done to show he will be the next ******* John Stockton?

LOL. I was thingking the same thing. You want contradiction? I'll give you this;

Quotes from this thread

"I think he's going to be a great player in this league"

{losing}"Grant Hill (Not too bad!), and Diener (BAD!). "

"Actually the toughest part for me is not that we lost Diener as much as that we lost him for nothing"

"I'd love to trade Diener and Hill together in some blockbuster deal right about now."

"Sorry, but I have a sneaky feeling Diener is having a breakout season with Pacers"

Compare that to an actual quote from the Pacers site

"Diener should get the chance to establish himself as a legitimate NBA backup with the Pacers. "

He's going to get a chance to be a legitimate NBA BACKUP. A chance to be a BACKUP under the mediocre Tinsley.

That's not the next Stockton, that is not someone who is going to be involved in a blockbuster trade. Losing him for nothing is easy. Getting something of value for him would have been a miracle. Can we get some perspective here?

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I'm sorry, did you just compare Travis Diener to the greatest point guard of alltime? If I didn't know you were from Serbia I would swear you are a Marquette alumni. Until Diener proves he can START in this league lets hold off on the hall of fame predictions, okay?

Again, the Magic currently still have 3 point guards ahead of Travis Diener on the depth chart. Is there anyone here that really thought Diener was going to resign with the team so that he can continue to sit on the bench in a suit? I like what I saw from Travis over the past 2 years but come on. Everyone on here complains about Jameer's size. Imagine how bad it would be if Diener was Jameer's primary backup. We would get killed defensively.

Again I wish Travis the best of luck in his pursuit of John Stockton.

Is it me or is there a rash of this stuff since the FA deadsline?? I mean the marginal Magic fans have doommed the team for not keeping marginal or expendable personnel. I like Travis, great story and a good kid, but let's face the facts here. Same with Darko, love the guy, but no one in there right state of mind is going to pass on Lewis and sign Darko to $10 mil or anything close to it! Grant (one way street) Hill @#$%*** I don't curse but you get the message!

you can kiss marginal magic fans ases after you wash your expendable mouth.

there is not such a thing as a marginal fan..

you are fan or not!you are not making your self bigger fan calling thousands of people marginal,you are just a dik bro.

quote:

I'm sorry, did you just compare Travis Diener to the greatest point guard of alltime? If I didn't know you were from Serbia I would swear you are a Marquette alumni. Until Diener proves he can START in this league lets hold off on the hall of fame predictions, okay?

Again, the Magic currently still have 3 point guards ahead of Travis Diener on the depth chart. Is there anyone here that really thought Diener was going to resign with the team so that he can continue to sit on the bench in a suit? I like what I saw from Travis over the past 2 years but come on. Everyone on here complains about Jameer's size. Imagine how bad it would be if Diener was Jameer's primary backup. We would get killed defensively.

Again I wish Travis the best of luck in his pursuit of John Stockton.[/QUTE

1.i am not from Serbia!(stop labeling)

2.i did not say that Travis may be the next John Stocton as a player.

3.John Stocton is not the greatest pg of all time

4.magic team has no pg on the team (meer sucks and carlos will never play for a non basketball reason)

5.just ignore my posts ok?

there is a lot of people with a different opinion and you dont have to qoute my posts.

quote:

you can kiss marginal magic fans ases after you wash your expendable mouth.

there is not such a thing as a marginal fan..

you are fan or not!you are not making your self bigger fan calling thousands of people marginal,you are just a d*** bro.

lol ouch! Searbian just put everyone who's criticizing him for having an opinion and making a big deal out of nothing in their places. Man some people need to ligthen up. Yes Travis could be the next Michel Jordan! Can you deal wit that?!!

LOL Great answer by Serbianeangle.

quote:

quote:

4.magic team has no pg on the team (meer sucks and carlos will never play for a non basketball reason)

there is a lot of people with a different opinion and you dont have to qoute my posts.

Who is the greatest pg of all time in your opinion?

Oh and if you didnt mean he would be the next John Stockton as a player, what did you mean, that he will be a good white pg?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh and if you didnt mean he would be the next John Stockton as a player, what did you mean, that he will be a good white pg?

the greatest?there is not such a thing>there is a lot of good pg active and retired and dead to.

as for your racial input i would not comment.

i would give those to harassing experts on this forum.

and even if i have vision of Travis becoming a great player as John Stocton was, why would some ****** bag take a crap on my opinion?

why arrogance and hate?

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Relax guys and gals because Diener will come back to bite us on the rump. You can count on it.

It will not be a pretty picture.

I agree. And to everyone who keeps saying that Diener was third or fourth or fifth or whatever on the depth chart; do you know who you remind me of? Yes, you remind me of Brian Hill. Same kind of thinking. Put someone at some level on some chart, and just keep them there forever, no matter what happens on the court.

How you could say that Nelson and Arroyo should be ahead of anybody on any chart, after last year, is beyond me completely.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

the greatest?there is not such a thing>there is a lot of good pg active and retired and dead to.

and even if i have vision of Travis becoming a great player as John Stocton was, why would some ****** bag take a crap on my opinion?

why arrogance and hate?

No I am being serious, not trying to stir anything up, what did you mean when you compared Diener to Stockton.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

why arrogance and hate?

No I am being serious, not trying to stir anything up, what did you mean when you compared Diener to Stockton.

he would make a similar or greater impact on the game as John Stocton did.

there you go

I can hear the laugh of the gods,all the way from Orlando to Boston, comparing Diener to Stockton, it's like saying lobster taste like hot dogs....