Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Bucks @ Magic

I don't think the bucks have a right to be pissed about that, it was on our floor and they literally stopped playing the game before time ran out.

I liked the dunk. These guys have been getting pounded for months: bout time to show a little 'tude.

I don't think the bucks have a right to be pissed about that, it was on our floor and they literally stopped playing the game before time ran out.

Yeah I agree...sort of. I was yelling noooooo while he was streaking down the court and my wife was like WTF, go! Lol!!!!

I bet Lebron doesn't get that tech...

Exactly, what a joke. Players pound there chest after dunks every game. Pathetic.

Exactly, what a joke. Players pound there chest after dunks every game. Pathetic.

It was a double tech. Pretty sure Dunleavy said something to him and there was an exchange of some sort. It wasn't the chest bump that drew the tech

It was a double tech. Pretty sure Dunleavy said something to him and there was an exchange of some sort. It wasn't the chest bump that drew the tech

Straight out of the Edward Rush/David Stern Officiating Institute. :svgsad:

Straight out of the Edward Rush/David Stern Officiating Institute. :svgsad:/>/>

I'm not defending the refs...they're horrible most of the time. I was simply explaining the actions that lead to the double tech

Has there ever been two 30 point 20 reb players on the same team the same night. I would bet its never happened. Impressive outings by Vuch and Harris. Iam so glad we have got rid of Otis and Turdzik. Finally we can win some trades and draft some players that actually do more than become un-tradable, lazy and overpaid.

damn, wish I saw this game. Harris and Vuc have a hell of a box score. Lamb looks like he played well according to the box score. Did he pass the eye test to day? Really hoping its a break out game for him and not a one and done thing.