Sign in to follow this  
Undisputed4

I'm Back with an I told ya

I don't remember seeing VC there.

JJ was extremely impressive. Whether he is worthy of starting at the two-spot for the Magic remains to be seen.

Offensively, he should be able to get open, with a little help (like most shooters). Defensively, he needs to improve, and I think he will.

Ultimately, I don't think we will regret having grabbed him with the 11th pick.

quote:
Originally posted by iamthe1_2007:

My DAWG JJ

My my, that stroke is just flawless. I'm hoping that he can at least get 25 min a game.

By the way, is it me, or is Carter sitting in the left on the third picture? Either that, or it's his look alike!

****, that really looks like Vince lmao. Either of three things:

1) That's not him, only a very good look-alike

2) That picture is photoshopped by some sicko

3) That really is Vince, wishing he was the one that Orlando gave $118 to. Sorry Vince, tough luck hehe

Oh and almost forgot, JJ can play definitely. What's not known is if he can start at the two position. From what he's shown in summer league, IMO it'd be better for him to come off the bench at first. Or from what other people are saying, just don't start him together with Jameer, Hedo, and Rashard.

LMAO Berto I think Vince was their to talk to Otis and say "look Otis u can pay me that 118 mill and nobody will question u at all." "I mean I am a 6 time All-Star and Cousin to T-Mac"

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Look at her avatar iamthe1....if you don't know who that is, Hutch has probably already gotten to you and you're with baby Jesus now.

Little 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus.