Sign in to follow this  
RoBo2002

Denton: "Rashards Contract Not Fully Guarenteed"

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

At least we might have a little bit of protection, and some incentive for Shard to keep his intensity up toward the tail end of his contract.

quote:
By John Denton

FLORIDA TODAY

ORLANDO _ Combating claims that they grossly overpaid for Rashard Lewis by giving him a six-year contract worth $118.5 million, Orlando president Bob Vander Weide carefully said there are some provisions in the final year of the deal that offer the Magic some protection.

Before the Magic would consider working a sign-and-trade agreement with the Seattle SuperSonics

So you're the thread police?

Didn't you read that I came upon the thread on accident and was curious as to what anyone new about this???

Please list all the subject matters banned during the playoffs so I don't make the same mistake again and thanks for you contribution to the subject matter.

For what he brings to this team, I really don't feel that Shard is significantly overpaid. Especially with how he's been able to keep us alive in this series.

I'd say everybody gets overpaid, Rashard just gets really good, but he also comes to the gym first, leaves last, works the hardest, never misses games, gives it his all every night, is our most versatile offensive player, and is a big game player (ie. game 7 tonight)

So I'm glad to have him.

<3 Swee Lew

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

For what he brings to this team, I really don't feel that Shard is significantly overpaid. Especially with how he's been able to keep us alive in this series.

I'd say everybody gets overpaid, Rashard just gets really good, but he also comes to the gym first, leaves last, works the hardest, never misses games, gives it his all every night, is our most versatile offensive player, and is a big game player (ie. game 7 tonight)

So I'm glad to have him.

<3 Swee Lew

tomorrow nighticon_biggrin.gif <3 gporter.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

So you're the thread police?

Didn't you read that I came upon the thread on accident and was curious as to what anyone new about this???

Please list all the subject matters banned during the playoffs so I don't make the same mistake again and thanks for you contribution to the subject matter.

nah, in fact i hate thread police, i just went off on one the other day

someone bumped a fire otis smith thread up from 07 the other day just to be annoying and i figured you were the same guy, sorry if i came off like an ***

just before the decisive game of the whole year, how wise is it to bring up this issue? can this Vander Weide guy get more stupid?

Glad im getting credit for posting this article and all...

The only thing is...

I never posted it?!!???

I am quite curious how/why someone is on my name and posting stuff. At least whoever it is seems helpful, and hopefully that is the only username/password they have and are using.................

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that this was started 2 years ago. I dont even remember what I did this morning let alone starting a thread 2 years ago. All is well with the world!

I like how these idiots (denton) write all this bs during certain times.

why bring this up now?

I also saw this joker on espn when dwight got suspended and he pretty much said we had no chance winning the game.

how do these idiots get these jobs?

quote:
Originally posted by Brian_Cook_Phan:

I like how these idiots (denton) write all this bs during certain times.

why bring this up now?

I also saw this joker on espn when dwight got suspended and he pretty much said we had no chance winning the game.

how do these idiots get these jobs?

It was written 2 years ago

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Glad im getting credit for posting this article and all...

The only thing is...

I never posted it?!!???

I am quite curious how/why someone is on my name and posting stuff. At least whoever it is seems helpful, and hopefully that is the only username/password they have and are using.................

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that this was started 2 years ago. I dont even remember what I did this morning let alone starting a thread 2 years ago. All is well with the world!

That happen when you gave away your user Id and password just to get a free ticket. you should ask for another free ticket.

Nevermind, saw that this was started 2 years ago. I dont even remember what I did this morning let alone starting a thread 2 years ago. All is well with the world!

I was wondering why this is being discussed, I remember clearly when Rashard was signed 2 years ago that the final year was not fully guaranteed, I guess some fans have a short memory.