Sign in to follow this  
nbr

My Venting Session

I can't take it and I can't hold it all in for much longer. Yet, I won't go to much into it, well maybe not. Before I begin I will say one thing and that is, (lol) maybe a lack of footage isn't such a bad thing.

For a year that held such promise I couldn't give two ****s whether we make the playoffs anymore. Thats the feeling I have and thats the feeling I don't want to have. However, it simply comes down to the fact of deserving and I tell you now if you think that this team is deserving, phhhhh. If it happens you quite happily accept it, but deserving it is not.

And its not only this that urges me to vent a little. Actually what stemmed this thread was reading about the man in my signature. This is a guy who I, in his rookie season admired. A guy against all odds or more so from a lack of belief from others came out and showed that he could find his place in this league and we were the team that gave him that shot. With a positive demeanor and a will to win and lead I thought, along with many our future was set. Could I and others be more wrong. Regardless as of now a man who laughs and jokes around when your 20 down isn't a characteristic you should find in a labelled leader. How serious is this guy?

Along with that and as it will remain, the finger will set on Coach Hill however I can't help but look deeper than this. I for one am not in favor of a coach who seems to be on a different path than that we can all clearly see. But I said deeper and that means I'm talking about the players. Where is the bloody heart. And you know what I'd do. I'd drag the arses of Jameer and company and let them peel some oranges for a while. Play the people who give a ****, hell would we have a starting line up?

Anyway that will do for now. I can't take things like this to seriously, it is just a game, but as a fan it is disappointing to follow a team with no heart. I try as hard as I can to absorb as much information and dedicate myself to be apart of this franchise in someway, but boy oh boy.

I can't take it and I can't hold it all in for much longer. Yet, I won't go to much into it, well maybe not. Before I begin I will say one thing and that is, (lol) maybe a lack of footage isn't such a bad thing.

For a year that held such promise I couldn't give two ****s whether we make the playoffs anymore. Thats the feeling I have and thats the feeling I don't want to have. However, it simply comes down to the fact of deserving and I tell you now if you think that this team is deserving, phhhhh. If it happens you quite happily accept it, but deserving it is not.

And its not only this that urges me to vent a little. Actually what stemmed this thread was reading about the man in my signature. This is a guy who I, in his rookie season admired. A guy against all odds or more so from a lack of belief from others came out and showed that he could find his place in this league and we were the team that gave him that shot. With a positive demeanor and a will to win and lead I thought, along with many our future was set. Could I and others be more wrong. Regardless as of now a man who laughs and jokes around when your 20 down isn't a characteristic you should find in a labelled leader. How serious is this guy?

Along with that and as it will remain, the finger will set on Coach Hill however I can't help but look deeper than this. I for one am not in favor of a coach who seems to be on a different path than that we can all clearly see. But I said deeper and that means I'm talking about the players. Where is the bloody heart. And you know what I'd do. I'd drag the arses of Jameer and company and let them peel some oranges for a while. Play the people who give a ****, hell would we have a starting line up?

Anyway that will do for now. I can't take things like this to seriously, it is just a game, but as a fan it is disappointing to follow a team with no heart. I try as hard as I can to absorb as much information and dedicate myself to be apart of this franchise in someway, but boy oh boy.

I wish we could use this discussion as our vent, and not create another negative discussions.

Anyway, at some point early in the season, I knew that our early success in the season would can back and haunt us, and true enough it did.

I also do question the heart of this team. I was really schocked seeing guys laughing and fooling around despite being down by a big margin. This team has no pride at all. And this is what seperates good team and bad teams. We don't have an identity at all.

LOL. I don't expect anyone to reply to this thread it was just a tool to let out some frustration.

Its nothing but disappointing and right now its a joke. I feel sorry for season ticket holders. People who place and pay money to this franchise.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

Its nothing but disappointing and right now its a joke. I feel sorry for season ticket holders. People who place and pay money to this franchise.

That's me and right now you hit the nail square on the head.

So NBR, I take it by your thread you are placing more blame on the players than the coaching. I've seen you post in various threads about the players laughing.

Is this true?

Also, glad your back! I've been missing you.

The players laughing and carrying on has just touched a nerve. And what makes me upset is the moral issue. These players wake up everyday in there million dollar homes, hop in there Bentleys and earn a **** load of cash and produce **** all. Sorry to use those terms but when I look at people everyday and everywhere who work their arse off to feed a family that makes me sick. People like yourself pay there money to go and see these clowns give a half hearted performance, people like me wake up everyday on the other side of the world wishing the franchise well, cause its all we can do. Bottom line is as fans its hard to accept. This doesn't clarify where I'm pointing the finger, or it may, but for me the issue is across the board.

I remember few years ago i was watching a nba game when Tmac still played for the Magic and they had a bad season that year under coach Doc Rivers.I can't remember who the magic played in that game(it was a home game),but the magic were getting blown out.The thing that stood out in my mind was watching Tmac laughing on the bench.The camera focused on him and you could see him laughing with a teamate,but onced the camera zoomed out Tmac changed his expression to a sad look.Magic Johnson once said you are either born a leader or you a follower.

You have a fitting member name! My new sig should compliment well, lol.

I agree nbr; their overall attitude has been extremely disappointing.

Just like Ball Junkie, I'm also a season ticket holder. They have been hounding us lately to hurry up and renew, but their lackluster performance is making it difficult to want to fork over my hard earned money.

What ever happened to the attitude of wanting to rip out the heart out of your opponent? Like Mike Tyson once said