Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

I see you Darko

I really feel good for Darko right now because he is really progressing as a player and is really happy in this situation as a Magic player. He's getting alot of mins and is showing up all of the critics who said he was no good... The human cigar my foot... lol... Im proud of Darko and of the magic for observing him and making the attempt to get him... He's pretty young and will only get better as time prgresses... Well done Magic!!! GO!!!

I really feel good for Darko right now because he is really progressing as a player and is really happy in this situation as a Magic player. He's getting alot of mins and is showing up all of the critics who said he was no good... The human cigar my foot... lol... Im proud of Darko and of the magic for observing him and making the attempt to get him... He's pretty young and will only get better as time prgresses... Well done Magic!!! GO!!!

You may notice that he hasn't taken that outside shot in nearly 15-20 games ago. I wanted him to take that shot and improve on it but it seems that Brian Hill has talked him out of it and said "The only way I will start you is if you stop taking that outside shot.

I guess Hill figures that he may need to refine his shot that he once possesed before using it in game situations. Someone here said that it makes no sense having 2 guys that use strictly power moves down low, which is true but look at it like this. Darko doesnt have the Tank built body that howard has so therefore he cant be as powerful right? so i think he's trying to make darko more of a versatile player by making him play down low as well and then later play high post with Howard down low... You see? kinda like Jermaine Oneal.. He has the shot and the low post moves to go with it, Nearly unstoppable

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

I guess Hill figures that he may need to refine his shot that he once possesed before using it in game situations. Someone here said that it makes no sense having 2 guys that use strictly power moves down low, which is true but look at it like this. Darko doesnt have the Tank built body that howard has so therefore he cant be as powerful right? so i think he's trying to make darko more of a versatile player by making him play down low as well and then later play high post with Howard down low... You see? kinda like Jermaine Oneal.. He has the shot and the low post moves to go with it, Nearly unstoppable

Maybe so but I think that Darko's confidence to shoot from mid range has been obliterated by Brian Hill. We won more when he was shooting those than when he was in the post.

maybe that was true but even if we make the playoffs the only thing that we'll get out of it is experience because c'mon be realistic here.. do you really think that we can make it past the 2nd round? (being too generous here lol)... so i think he is experimenting with the team to see what works better...Even though i hate the losses but hey as long as we dont get in the top 5 and detroit doesnt have that high of a pick from us

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

maybe that was true but even if we make the playoffs the only thing that we'll get out of it is experience because c'mon be realistic here.. do you really think that we can make it past the 2nd round? (being too generous here lol)... so i think he is experimenting with the team to see what works better...Even though i hate the losses but hey as long as we dont get in the top 5 and detroit doesnt have that high of a pick from us

I do believe that the Magic can beat anyone. The truth is that they can't do it right now because there talents are being misused and misguided.

Its a most likely chance that the Magic won't make it past the second round but we shouldn't just drop and die! We have to keep Detroit from beating us and from getting the high pick!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone here has common sense lol! ive been saying that all along but nobody seems to listen... Look, Detroit cannot get a Greg Oden or a Kevin Durant in this draft guys!!! They will be literally unstoppable and on top of that, they're in the East!!!!

Darko has been improving, yet you can definitely see the flaws in his game. I like how he's dunking much more now as opposed to just laying it in like before. He has to shoot more though. Imagine what B. Hill might have turned Dirk into? He might have put him in the post full time! Darko has that kind of capability, but he's being misguided by you know who.

By the way Star Phenom, nice sig!

I like Darko alot but come on the tolerance you have given him is not fair to the others. Hedo had been carrying the team for some time now but still wanting him to go. Thats just not fair, Darko has been in decreasing form again but yes, he should continue on starting position. But the tolerance he is getting should be given to the others too.

Darko has a better shot percentage in the post, to me, he is more efficient than Dwight despit his limited post moves. Coz his post offense seems to be underrated.