Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets

I'm just gonna say we're losing this game on purpose to ensure Houston stays ahead of the Lakers in the standings. That makes it feel better.

• Upvote 1

If we had a PG that would/could pass it would help a lot. Watching Etwan trying to run the point is just painful. I'd rather watch replays of that dudes leg snapping in half all night long

Lmfao

If we had a PG that would/could pass it would help a lot. Watching Etwan trying to run the point is just painful. I'd rather watch replays of that dudes leg snapping in half all night long

We have one of the top 10 point guards in assists per game, but you ***** about him every time he's in too.

I'm just gonna say we're losing this game on purpose to ensure Houston stays ahead of the Lakers in the standings. That makes it feel better.

Too bad we don't play Utah every game from here on out.

We have one of the top 10 point guards in assists per game, but you ***** about him every time he's in too.

I ***** about him or half the board *****es about him? Jameer misses guys all the time, particularly in transition...but you're right, top 10 makes him an exceptional passer

I ***** about him or half the board *****es about him? Not to mention Jameer misses guys all the time, particularly in transition...but you're right, top 10 makes him an exceptional passer

Wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhh