Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

you_can_t_deny_ygritte_s_logic_jon_snow_big.jpg

Even as I watched the show, it seemed like there wasn't much resistance on Snow's part.

Which I suppose makes sense, because if Rose Leslie was ever naked in front of me and asking me to have sex with her when I was a teenager, I'm not sure I'd have been able to remember my own name, much less any oaths I'd taken.

Even as I watched the show, it seemed like there wasn't much resistance on Snow's part.

Which I suppose makes sense, because if Rose Leslie was ever naked in front of me and asking me to have sex with her when I was a teenager, I'm not sure I'd have been able to remember my own name, much less any oaths I'd taken.

Yew neew nuthin drunk on mystery

70% of his posts need to mention Otis. It's in the TOS

The percentage has fallen as the shock therapy has taken hold.

Having to endure the last 2 seasons and essentially the next two seasons before this team is any more than a bad joke makes me dislike Otis even more. Ill be the first to admit it...Ive got issues with the guy that may not get resolved for several more years...

The percentage has fallen as the shock therapy has taken hold.

Having to endure the last 2 seasons and essentially the next two seasons before this team is any more than a bad joke makes me dislike Otis even more. Ill be the first to admit it...Ive got issues with the guy that may not get resolved for several more years...

I have noticed that. You have come a long way.

Training camp will start and then I'll be like, "When did we get Ronnie Price? Wait... who's Ronnie Price," as I completely forget you guys brought him up.

Funny thing is we won't actually tank. We're just not good enough to win 30 games in my opinion. Especially when you consider that Baby will probably sit out quite a few weeks and you can bet that Meer will miss time at PG as always.

Funny thing is we won't actually tank. We're just not good enough to win 30 games in my opinion. Especially when you consider that Baby will probably sit out quite a few weeks and you can bet that Meer will miss time at PG as always.

I think we'll be slightly better than last year and finish with 28-32 wins

so, you're not a woman after all LMAO ...

• Upvote 1