Sign in to follow this  
lovehoops01

Napoleon almost fight a fan(after Bobcats game)

Bhill is arrogant that's why. What can he possibly have to be arrogant about? looks, skill, buff...lol! Just two things I can think of....gray hair and money! What did he expect, he was in JJ country. People love JJ all over the country and especially in North Carolina. Hmmm usually when you get overly upset like that it indicates the person who said it was right. Why else would Napoleon get angry?

I would guess that someone yelling you are a frickin idiot at you would probably tick off most of us enough that we wouldn't be able to just ignore it. That doesn't excuse this because people in the public eye need to be careful but I myself would have a tough time just taking that especially if I am hearing criticizism coming from every where I look.

I agree. No one should be called a "frickinidiot" and I am sure it was out of frustration of the fans as well, but like you said he gets paid millions to have shut ears. He is a a public figure. Trouble is we all know why the fans feel that way. But still wrong to call people names. But it isn't any different then Artest going into the stands. He should be reprimaned for his actions as he is a representive of the Magic organization aand the city of Orlando.

Well first of all BHill IS an idiot for not playing the best shooter in the history of college basketball.

Secondly, Smack, I wouldn't exactly call the Magic players "academy award winning actors" right now.

I think there's plenty of blame to go around, from Devos all the way down to the waterboy. Yeah, I said it. Jameer isn't given his Gatorade quick enough! ;P

Thats funny Sky but your point is well taken. No doubt the veterans have made to be felt as they are invincible. Why not they never lose their minutes. But this does go back to the coach at some point and time. I am afraid bhill is not done being called a frickin idiot and worse.

I agree.. and it may be true that Brian Hill is in fact the biggest single problem in the Magic organization.

But I refuse to believe he's 100% of the problem. Or even 90%. At some point the players just have to play, and they should share in the blame.

I do not think I would compare anything that Brian Hill did to Ron Artest. Though I would like this to signify an end to the Brian Hill era. Also when you are paid to lead you have to be calm and collected not a head case that gets into an altercation with a fan. Players do not respond to a coach who is bothered by the fans. Players are taught to tune these things out so the coach should be doing that as well.

The only Academy Award Winning Actors are all the centers who act like Dwight Howard shot them with a cannon whenever he makes a spin move.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

The only Academy Award Winning Actors are all the centers who act like Dwight Howard shot them with a cannon whenever he makes a spin move.

My favorite quote of the day!

quote:
Originally posted by LarryEtt:

The fan had nothing to say and just looked away.

You gotta be kiddin' me. A guy that is knee-high to a grasshopper that you've been yelling at walks up to you, and you just look away ?!?!

You've got him hooked !!!

What was he scared of? Afraid Napoleon might bite his kneecap ?!?!

The guy had Brian exactly where he wanted him, then walked away !!!

If he eggs him on and Brian goes Artest on him, our worst troubles are over !!!

Alright, Knappy, your assignment is to push this guy over the edge. He's obviously vulnerable.

I don't understand. Bogut just got a game for an obsene gesture towards the crowd. Stern is freaking out over the league's image. Artest is the bad boy of the league and got suspended nearly the whole year.

But it's OK for Brian to walk up to a fan and make a stand? The fan is a jerk to scream that but if players have to abide by a very rigid set of rules coaches should too.

I can't believe the league is not going to investigate this. I usually don't wish people harm, but Brian should be suspended for this. A suspension for our head coach for an incident of this nature would make the Magic brass re-evaluate his worth.

I know this sounds shallow and cruel on my part, but understand this, the media has reported this incident, it has already happened, I didn't wish it. I'm just saying it should be dealt with and if it cost the man his job, I won't be too sad about it.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Brian Schmitz prominently featured the incident. I think he knows he's got a story. I don't think the Magic and Brian Hill specifically, are going to be too happy with him. Good work Brian S.

I know I'm bound to get some abuse here and its OK. I'm not interested in cheerleading someone's failure, but I think if the league ignores this incident, it makes less credible their tough stand with the players.