Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Bobcats

Revenge of McBob :svgsad:

Good to see the production out of the young guys tonight regardless of the loss. Plus now we're even closer to the best chance at the #1 pick

:sadcrab:/>/> We better get the luck of the lottery. This is breaking my heart. Just keep telling myself "Patience...". Well at least the Heat finally lost.

:sadcrab:/>/>/> We better get the luck of the lottery. This is breaking my heart. Just keep telling myself "Patience...". Well at least the Heat finally lost.

Heart breaking is losing in the Finals. This is just another loss, different day. We suck. It's OK.

Watching the Magic is probably the most fun I have watching basketball. It was probably a more entertaining game last night then Spurs @ Rockets, and that was fun.

Watching the Magic is probably the most fun I have watching basketball. It was probably a more entertaining game last night then Spurs @ Rockets, and that was fun.

I'd pay to see Harkless and Harris. In fact I do. I don't expect us to win games. But I absolutely support the direction this team is headed.

I'd pay to see Harkless and Harris. In fact I do. I don't expect us to win games. But I absolutely support the direction this team is headed.

Agreed.