Sign in to follow this  
MagicNoles

OT: How gay is realgm??

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

must admit. ive red these boards for a LONG time before i got any real inclination to post. IVe ALWAYS thought no1 could be more passinate about the magic than me. Im SO GLAD to see how wrong i was.

GO MAGIC

I felt the same way. My brother and friends think we suck, so it feels good to discuss the progress of our team. I read the board for a while myself, but just finally decided to start posting.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Oh man, Trash...you just brought down a rain of fire!! But I think Acres is off the boards for a while, so you might be OK!

Yeah....Until 3:30 am when Fendi wakes up, sees this, and flames shoot out of his fingertips....(Charlie Daniels?? It must be late)

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I felt the same way. My brother and friends think we suck, so it feels good to discuss the progress of our team. I read the board for a while myself, but just finally decided to start posting.

I think that is the case for most of us on here...I don't think too many folks really have the courage to just show up and jump into existing conversations with people who already "know" each other.

**Side note- I'm so tired of the same topics being posted in 57 new threads everyday. We all know there isn't much news....and THERE WON'T BE until the 11th probably other than speculation. Do everyone a favor, read away, read all you want....but don't start a new topic on whether or not you think Darko should stay or go, or if you think we should do a sign and trade or just sign Lewis outright, or if we should trade nelson, or arroyo because you like one of them better....let's just try to keep it clutter free for just a few more days so that actual, REAL, new information is easier to find. [/soapbox]

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

**Side note- I'm so tired of the same topics being posted in 57 new threads everyday. We all know there isn't much news....and THERE WON'T BE until the 11th probably other than speculation. Do everyone a favor, read away, read all you want....but don't start a new topic on whether or not you think Darko should stay or go, or if you think we should do a sign and trade or just sign Lewis outright, or if we should trade nelson, or arroyo because you like one of them better....let's just try to keep it clutter free for just a few more days so that actual, REAL, new information is easier to find. [/soapbox]

Well said. It can get daunting to try and fix it all and make it nice and neat. There is a fine line between keeping things neat and orderly and stepping on people's toes who just want to post something or start a thread.

But if everyone got on the same page, we would all benefit.