Sign in to follow this  
Sain

Whats wrong with everyone?

We have not lost darko, stop saying we did. Until we actually lose him stop crying about it. Let Otis do his job and when we do lose darko then you can go cry, but until then just let it unfold. Otis is pretty good at his job, stop doubting him, he said darko was his top priority and i still think he is, just lets watch and stop assuming darko is lost

We have not lost darko, stop saying we did. Until we actually lose him stop crying about it. Let Otis do his job and when we do lose darko then you can go cry, but until then just let it unfold. Otis is pretty good at his job, stop doubting him, he said darko was his top priority and i still think he is, just lets watch and stop assuming darko is lost

What's the basis to say Otis is a good GM? He's never proven himself.

He gave Tony battie a 4 year, 6 mil a year contract extension last summer, when he wasn't even a free agent. This is the direct cause of us being in scramble mode now to keep Darko. If he had thought, hrmm, maybe next year we have a salary cap, he could have avoided this deal and we'd be sitting pretty right now.

Keith Bogans for 3 mil? Really? When you have JJ, Dooling, and Grant coming back to play the 2?

Otis is in over his head, I'm afraid to say. And one of those 2nd round picks we sold could be useful now for some PF depth.

While I am leaning towards the popular opinion that Darko is a goner, I do agree with you Sain that this is just the beginning of the free agency period. I'm sure this isn't our opening day roster, so we will have to see how the story unfolds.

Otis was the guy who freed up all the cap space in the first place, and no one is in scramble mode to keep darko. You are, not anyone else. I'm sure otis knows what he is doing, the only people that are in panic are fans like you.

Its the 2nd day of free agency and everyone thinks its over, whats wrong with you? There is still a whole summer for things to work out, just calm down.

WOOT WOOT

NYCE icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Sain, I agree with you 100%

GMs bluff from time to time, and Otis has the whole NBA thinking we are willing to let Darko walk. The national media staying away from us has played to our advantage. If ESPN/SI would have paid attention during the season, they would know how high Otis is on Darko. Otis is using the media to his advantage, forcing Seattle's hands into doing what he wants to do. This is an amazing business, with some amazing businessmen, and I think Otis is just that. I cant wait to see how this all pans out!

quote:
Originally posted by Sain:

I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by sixninethree

He gave Tony battie a 4 year, 6 mil a year contract extension last summer, when he wasn't even a free agent. This is the direct cause of us being in scramble mode now to keep Darko. If he had thought, hrmm, maybe next year we have a salary cap, he could have avoided this deal and we'd be sitting pretty right now.

Keith Bogans for 3 mil? Really? When you have JJ, Dooling, and Grant coming back to play the 2?

Otis is in over his head, I'm afraid to say. And one of those 2nd round picks we sold could be useful now for some PF

I don't agree.

If we are working on a S/T with Seattle, as has been reported, its not just to add a year to 'Shards deal. Seems like we have him locked down regardless of the number of years. I'm certain that Otis is doing it to make room for Darko.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

quote:
Originally posted by Sain:

I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by sixninethree

Otis is in over his head, I'm afraid to say. And one of those 2nd round picks we sold could be useful now for some PF

I don't agree.

i agree with your agree and agree with your disagree

no way should this post count haha