Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Normally I laugh at the bad things that happen to the Dolphins, but I just feel bad for the fans now with that new logo. It'll soften the blow a little bit if the new unis get rid of the 3D numbers, but that logo is horrendous.

Who knows, they'll prolly have spaceman unis like the Seahawks do now.

I am not liking it either, reminds me of Sea World. Then again, the Jags new on reminds me of a character you might see in a Tarzan cartoon or the lion king. Who knows, maybe the Bucs will switch to a Captain Hook pirate soon. Florida does have a lot of theme parks so maybe the teams are going that way too? Orlando's new one can feature Mickey waving his magic wand.

Branden Albert visiting Miami ahead of potential trade for 2nd rounder, if we can send the 54th I will be happy with this. We would need to trade up to grab one of the top 3 LT prospects and with this deal we still have the 12th and 42nd to strengthen other needs whilst filling the main need at tackle

Branden Albert visiting Miami ahead of potential trade for 2nd rounder, if we can send the 54th I will be happy with this. We would need to trade up to grab one of the top 3 LT prospects and with this deal we still have the 12th and 42nd to strengthen other needs whilst filling the main need at tackle

I think that Albert could fill a big hole at LT. The guy's an excellent left tackle, I don't think he's an improvement on Long, but he's certainly a good replacement.

An alternative is to trade up. I saw a mock where we trade up to 6 and take Lane Johnson, and based on the points scale all we would need to put up is 400 and that is one of our second round picks. So that could be an option if we decide against taking Albert.