Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Long has signed with the Rams - not sure how I feel about this, he is definitely on the decline and isn't worth what he wanted but that is a pretty big hole to fill. He got 4/36 with 16m guaranteed.

Long has signed with the Rams - not sure how I feel about this, he is definitely on the decline and isn't worth what he wanted but that is a pretty big hole to fill. He got 4/36 with 16m guaranteed.

Saints are in the same boat, we lost Bushrod to the Bears.

To much money for to many question marks. Leaves a big hole, but I am sure they can find a replacement in the draft. He will be on IR by week 10.

He played his best football under Rob Ryan in Oakland so maybe we will see more of the old Nmamdi if this is finalized.

Oakland has had a million coaches the past decade so idk if Ryan was there the whole time. He was about the only stable player on that side of the ball for them though.

Steven Jackson to the Falcons. ATL might've just won the Super Bowl.

If he actually were to stay healthy.

Well Osi is a falcon now...can't say I'm too happy with it. Replacing one old guy for a slightly younger one whose been hurt and whose performance has dropped significantly.

Hope falcons brass knows what they're doing here.

Normally I laugh at the bad things that happen to the Dolphins, but I just feel bad for the fans now with that new logo. It'll soften the blow a little bit if the new unis get rid of the 3D numbers, but that logo is horrendous.

Who knows, they'll prolly have spaceman unis like the Seahawks do now.