Sign in to follow this  
zollman

Graphic Design help needed with Loyalty T-Shirt for Laker Game

All,

I was hoping AddiFB or someone could help with refining my mock up of how I would like to modify the Loyalty t-shirt.

I just slapped something together using MS Paint to convey the idea..

On the front, I basically want to superimpose dwight's mug of him dressed up like Rihanna over his body on the shirt and put the text "DIS" in front of Loyalty

On the back, I want it to say "DIVA12" where the last name normally would be... and then insert an image of dwight dressed like a fool below it.

I tried to attach the mock up to the post, but the site is acting up so not sure if it actually attached. I have also attempted to attach the photo of Dwight for the back of the shirt.

I am hoping I can take the refined mock up to a local graphic shop to get the necessary pieces I need printed off in vinyl to stick on the shirt accordingly, and wear it to the game on Tuesday! lol

Mods.. Soul and AddiFB, this probably needs to be moved to Off-topic but wanted to start here to get some exposure.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I could help you out as well. You could try uploading the mockups to tinypic.com and giving us the url here. Love the idea. Not really sure what you mean by "dress him up like Rihanna over his body" though. Put Dwight's head on Rihanna's body? Or Rihanna's clothing on Dwight's body? Why would you even be able to tell it was Rihanna simply by the clothing/body?

I could help you out as well. You could try uploading the mockups to tinypic.com and giving us the url here. Love the idea. Not really sure what you mean by "dress him up like Rihanna over his body" though. Put Dwight's head on Rihanna's body? Or Rihanna's clothing on Dwight's body? Why would you even be able to tell it was Rihanna simply by the clothing/body?

Thanks Audi, my work has that site blocked, and I think my upload issues is due to me being on ie7 and not being able to upgrade it myself on my work pc. Maybe you can PM me your email address, so i could send to you? Otherwise, I will get it straightened when I get home this evening.

Link for Rihanna photo:

http://thatgoodhit.com/2011/06/21/dwight-howard-dresses-up-as-rihanna/

Here is the link to the image for the back of the shirt:

http://nbamistress.com/2013/02/dwight-howard-dresses-like-an-american-girl-photo/

Open to brainstorming this urther to make it even better.. lol

You can get your shirt made at Mother Falcon for relatively cheap too.

Just saw a groupon for that and it is right around the corner from me, so headed there shortly! Thanks

This isn't what you're looking for and I don't have much time available to do much PS work over the next few days, but I have an old pic I made that someone could maybe use if they like it:

Indecision.png

Hey man - don't think I'll get an opportunity to help you out on this one, I was planning on whipping it up on my computer at work but it turns out I'm not working anytime soon. Sorry. Hope it works out though - should be a funny one.