Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Hornets Vs Magic

Last stab

I was trying to say that Turk was passing to Howard and Anderson as much as Jameer. This would have slowed Jameer's total numbers and percentage. With your logic Jameer would be having a worst year than last year because of less attempts for and assist. Your right, Jameer get better every year. He is a top five point guard.

That isn't what my logic is saying at all, that's what your logic is saying, when applied to the reality of the situation. You're going to find a lot of that if you keep trying to explain is increase in assists while adamantly refusing to acknowledge how the change in the offense impacts those numbers.

Last stab

I was trying to say that Turk was passing to Howard and Anderson as much as Jameer. This would have slowed Jameer's total numbers and percentage. With your logic Jameer would be having a worst year than last year because of less attempts for and assist. Your right, Jameer get better every year. He is a top five point guard.

lol, don't straw man him. He isn't claiming Jameer is a top 5 point guard.

Your right, Jameer get better every year. He is a top five point guard.

The only thing we're top 5 at is how much we suck.

Seriously......I'm not trolling, either. The Magic are a business, and the trash product they give us fans is beyond insulting.

For all of those who say "well, we're building for the future": That's great, but why show up and support a team that would get their asses handed to them by the Flint Tropics. While they are rebuilding, fans should not have to PAY to watch a failing product.

To hell with it..........I'm gonna go to the next Magic and drop a few hundred bucks to watch 'suck' on the court. Afterwards, I am going to jam to my eight track and whoop some ass on my Dreamcast.

You damn, fools.......

The only thing we're top 5 at is how much we suck.

Seriously......I'm not trolling, either. The Magic are a business, and the trash product they give us fans is beyond insulting.

For all of those who say "well, we're building for the future": That's great, but why show up and support a team that would get their asses handed to them by the Flint Tropics. While they are rebuilding, fans should not have to PAY to watch a failing product.

To hell with it..........I'm gonna go to the next Magic and drop a few hundred bucks to watch 'suck' on the court. Afterwards, I am going to jam to my eight track and whoop some ass on my Dreamcast.

You damn, fools.......

I don't think I'm alone in saying that if you'd like to sit the remainder of this season out (and likely the next) until 'the business' is giving you a product you feel worthy of your money, please do.

I don't think I'm alone in saying that if you'd like to sit the remainder of this season out (and likely the next) until 'the business' is giving you a product you feel worthy of your money, please do.

Was thinking the same thing. He should be blaming himself for making the choice of paying good, hard-earned money to go watch something that is only letting him down.