Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Let's start taking it to the basket with authority. 74 points in the paint the last time we played against them. I think Paolo and Franz are about to get it cooking soon.

Gotta wake up in the second half! Especially Franz. Everyone seems to be going through the motions out there tonight. I mean I know playing in front of this crowd is like playing in front of a few hundred cardboard cutouts. I've heard more noise at a local library. However, got to be professional and take care of business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The easiness of this schedule has gotten us into just some awful and inexcusable habits. If we’re not careful we’re gonna get destroyed by the next real team we play.

So far this has been pretty easily the worst game of Franz’ career

When all else is going bad (turnovers, missed ft's) that amazing defense is always there to restore order to the universe. The intensity level is starting to pick up as the game is getting more physical. 

I’m usually pretty easy on Jeff and Dante, but man Dante has been bad tonight. Lot of gaps when they don’t know what’s going on. Multiple times calling out the wrong player making a play.

Huge response to end the quarter. Come out strong in the 4th and put this away. The team deserves credit for keeping its poise. Charlotte is full of irritants

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m usually pretty easy on Jeff and Dante, but man Dante has been bad tonight. Lot of gaps when they don’t know what’s going on. Multiple times calling out the wrong player making a play.

Another complaint I have is with the score showing up on the tv screen. Quite often they don't add up the points after a made basket. And or they will sometimes give the points to the wrong team. And please don't get me started on those mini commercials taking place during game action! Lol.

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Huge response to end the quarter. Come out strong in the 4th and put this away. The team deserves credit for keeping its poise. Charlotte is full of irritants

Yes, they play hard. It's actually a good test for how things will be in the playoffs.