Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Things go south the mob comes out …3rd game in 4 nights …no Banchero no JI …late start last night in Detroit …clearly the team was tired and zero energy …all good with me …not dissuaded …on to the next .

2 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

I am calling for the win on Tuesday night against the Nets. GUARANTEED.

lol. here you go again. that team have our numbers. for some reason even when we are healthy, they match well against us. 

4 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

I am calling for the win on Tuesday night against the Nets. GUARANTEED.

MAGICTIME… I’m tired… can we please not tonight haha.. I’ll be ready for this enthusiasm again on Tuesday 

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Things go south the mob comes out …3rd game in 4 nights …no Banchero no JI …late start last night in Detroit …clearly the team was tired and zero energy …all good with me …not dissuaded …on to the next .

I don’t know why you’re insistent on there being a mob lol… this was very much a schedule/injury loss, and I haven’t seen any sky is falling posts.

If you consider it “mob” mentality that some of us have said we’d love to have Dejounte on our team, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t know why you’re insistent on there being a mob lol… this was very much a schedule/injury loss, and I haven’t seen any sky is falling posts.

If you consider it “mob” mentality that some of us have said we’d love to have Dejounte on our team, then I guess I’m guilty as charged.

Tonight was just one of those nights. I'll take a 2-1 road trip any day of the week and twice on Sunday. On to the next one!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

All good …I briefly scanned the previous page saw some posts …cough cough Soul Bro talking about our guards suck …others were happy to join …as I said above man give the guys a break 3rd game in 4 nights all on the road …we good …you’ll see .

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

All good …I briefly scanned the previous page saw some posts …cough cough Soul Bro talking about our guards suck …others were happy to join …as I said above man give the guys a break 3rd game in 4 nights all on the road …we good …you’ll see .

I am giving the guys a break haha. The only comments I’ve made are it’s ugly, and I don’t like to give a free pass on horrible free throw shooting. I’m excited to get home and get a new streak going. Also hopefully we don’t have to see Atlanta again this year.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I am giving the guys a break haha. The only comments I’ve made are it’s ugly, and I don’t like to give a free pass on horrible free throw shooting. I’m excited to get home and get a new streak going. Also hopefully we don’t have to see Atlanta again this year.

That’s fair …and you’re pretty fair …all good