Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

We can agree here. Wallace would look great in Orlando. The Thunder deserve a lot of credit. They are legit, play the right way, and have a lot of versatile pieces.

Translation …Fultz ain’t it …I know where you stand …looking forward to the Magic proving this and you wrong 

• Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

First quarter was very very good …up 9 when Fultz went out …but keep blaming him …when as a team we are near the bottom from the arc it’s more than him …and he also gave Franz and I don’t remember who else wide open looks that they couldn’t knock down …my son and I grimacing with each miss …my son saying we are getting good looks …but yeah I know everybody has to have a scapegoat …and Fultz is it 

Fultz played 18.5 minutes, had 4 points on 2 of 5 shooting and 4 assists.  A non factor in my book.  Those kinds of stats from your starting PG won’t help you win games.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Fultz played 18.5 minutes, had 4 points on 2 of 5 shooting and 4 assists.  A non factor in my book.  Those kinds of stats from your starting PG won’t help you win games.  

Yeah ignoring we had the lead …but go ahead and do what you do …blame the PG …this entire team lacks shooting for whatever reason 

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Translation …Fultz ain’t it …I know where you stand …looking forward to the Magic proving this and you wrong 

Lol. For some odd reason, you are obsessed with Fultz. I truly was just applauding Wallace and avoiding the Fultz talk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Lol. For some odd reason, you are obsessed with Fultz. I truly was just applauding Wallace and avoiding the Fultz talk.

lol cause instead of focusing on Wallace you said we can agree here …don’t forget who taught you the game haha …and that’s truth folks haha !

As to the game as a whole, Franz missed plenty of wide open shots. Cole is awful. And JI’s offense is a net negative. We badly need shooting and more balanced guard play.

17 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Ignoring the 7boards is so obvious. You just hate the guy. Not all are steph nor peak paul. Having 7boards on limited time is worth noting and you conveniently ignore it. 

39 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Thank you.  Where did you find it?

NBA Expanded Standings 2023-2024 via ESPN website. Right now the Magic have the 3rd most losses out of the 10 Eastern Conference playoff contenders. The Hawks and Bulls are the two other teams with worse records versus above .500 teams. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

our bench coming in flat doesn't help either

Agreed. We just need some shooters! Games like this bring that fact even closer into focus. 

33 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

Ignoring the 7boards is so obvious. You just hate the guy. Not all are steph nor peak paul. Having 7boards on limited time is worth noting and you conveniently ignore it. 

Because I don’t think you primarily need rebounds from your point guards.  Any rebounds are a plus but not the core of what you’re looking for.  I don’t know how many rebounds SGA had tonight nor does it really matter.