Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

5 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

No problem at all. You act like we haven’t beaten some of the best teams in the league already. We did pretty good on the West Coast trip earlier this year. 

We beat Portland and Utah …lost to the two better LA teams 

6 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

No problem at all. You act like we haven’t beaten some of the best teams in the league already. We did pretty good on the West Coast trip earlier this year. Maybe we could actually get some health luck also. Our best shooter has missed 8 straight games. Doesn’t that matter a little?  Junkie loves Fultz with a passion and he’s missed the whole year.  Not that he will help the shooting nor would trading for Schroeder :)

Having an actual point guard would help. 

7 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

No problem at all. You act like we haven’t beaten some of the best teams in the league already. We did pretty good on the West Coast trip earlier this year. Maybe we could actually get some health luck also. Our best shooter has missed 8 straight games. Doesn’t that matter a little?  Junkie loves Fultz with a passion and he’s missed the whole year.  Not that he will help the shooting nor would trading for Schroeder :)

Fultz has to be guarded …you guys sell him short when he played very well last year …you could argue was the best player on the floor many games …but it kills me and the team game after game in street clothes 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Having an actual point guard would help. 

I defiantly I agree with you here. I don’t mind Schroeder either even though he can’t shoot. You just have been complaining so much about shooting. Playmaking is another need.  It’s a miracle our record is what it is without a veteran PG. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Who is our best shooter that missed 8 straight games?  And being the best shooter on a horrible shooting team means what?  Lol

Dude you know who I’m talking about lol

If your the worst shooting team and you have almost no shooters missing your best one hurts lol

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I defiantly I agree with you here. I don’t mind Schroeder either even though he can’t shoot. You just have been complaining so much about shooting. Playmaking is another need.  It’s a miracle our record is what it is without a veteran PG. 

I agree, we need playmakers with the ball, almost as bad as shooting

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Fultz has to be guarded …you guys sell him short when he played very well last year …you could argue was the best player on the floor many games …but it kills me and the team game after game in street clothes 

I like Fultz and he would have helped. But he can’t shoot at all and you keep complaining about shooting. If we move off Fultz health is my number one reason. 

Just now, MagicMan1979 said:

I like Fultz and he would have helped. But he can’t shoot at all and you keep complaining about shooting. If we move off Fultz health is my number one reason. 

Bro we must not be talking about the same player …he would kill you with the midrange …like I said he’s a legitimate starting PG in the league and has to be guarded 

2 point game even with all the complaining about our team on the road. Don’t think we will win but we are a good team. The sky isn’t falling but neither our the three pointers lol

Just now, ball junkie said:

Bro we must not be talking about the same player …he would kill you with the midrange …like I said he’s a legitimate starting PG in the league and has to be guarded 

Haha he can’t shoot threes at all. I’ve been a Fultz fan from the beginning of his run here. But he defiantly can’t shoot threes.  I am not a Fultz hater by any stretch. He has missed so much time in his career though right?