Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at 76ers - Mon. Jan. 30th @ 7:00 PM

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Welcome to the positive side lol, agree …everything ain’t perfect but I think we’re officially out of the tank days .

On Suggs …I loved what he did defensively last night …was a huge asset …and I posted so on the game thread …but the flip side is that I watched last night and when on offense they were basically daring him to shoot …leaving him …and he seems more and more hesitant …we all know spacing on offense is a necessity …I like the role Suggs has right now though I don’t think as a 5 pick that’s what management had in mind ….gotta let it play out 

we was definitely taking scotty barnes and franz. jalen fell and to be honest i am glad he did. the kid is elite at something very important. he will come along nicely. just need more experience/reps

i am confident in saying we have a top front office for sure. we are in great shape

I have to agree that Suggs will be much better. These are the kind of struggles that build a guy up if he has the talent and the will. I still believe in the talent. 

Look at Dejounte Murray. His career started off with a bang then injuries and some bad shooting numbers. In Dj's last ten games played he is almost 45% from 3 and 91% at the line on 25 points a game. I'm bringing the ten game number up to show he can get hot in a playoff series. His full season numbers are great the last two years. DJ is what Suggs can be if he stays healthy and works hard. I choose to believe he will.