TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Fri. Jan. 27th @8:00 PM

Watched the game late via recording. Suggs might be the worst offensive player I’ve ever watched in a Magic uni… and I’ve watched a lot of Magic ball over the years. How can a guy look so promising in college and so bad in the pros? It shows that sheer will power and athleticism (in this case speed) only take someone so far.

Meanwhile, Suggs is a great defender and hard working guy. He once again led us in +/- stats last night. Still I’m not sure I want to wait for his development, as Franz and Paulo are ready to compete right now. The trade deadline will be interesting for us. As I’ve shared, I’d be fine trading Suggs in the right deal.

this team is growing, but it really lacks a "bad guy" you know tim duncan, draymond green, matt barnes (of course different qualities, duncan is a HOF, but personalities alike, always complaining to the refs, always doing everything they can to win) 

they seem like a band of boy scouts getting trashed by disrespectful opponents and refs. If we add a "winner" character (like dibu martinez) this team would be dangerous in the next seasons

11 hours ago, argentinaworldchampion said:

this team is growing, but it really lacks a "bad guy" you know tim duncan, draymond green, matt barnes (of course different qualities, duncan is a HOF, but personalities alike, always complaining to the refs, always doing everything they can to win) 

they seem like a band of boy scouts getting trashed by disrespectful opponents and refs. If we add a "winner" character (like dibu martinez) this team would be dangerous in the next seasons

Truly wild that anyone would group Tim Duncan in with Draymond Green and Matt Barnes as a "bad guy".

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Truly wild that anyone would group Tim Duncan in with Draymond Green and Matt Barnes as a "bad guy".

it is just about watching how duncan behaved in his last 10 years

he was constantly complaining and talking to the referees all game long

it gets lost because he was such an amazing player and had a quiet demeanor, but he was pressuring the refs all game long. kobe bryant was pretty much the same, and lebron james is the same. Gasol also was like that

they are the 3 star players who I remember complaining all the time. shaq, malone, jordan, iverson, stockton, giannis, doncic were/are not like this