Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

1 hour ago, crisby pancakes said:

Basically Boston is about 23 million dollars better off by giving us the money to cover the salaries. The non luxury tax teams all get quite a significant amount this year due to the crazy amount the Warriors have to pay. Theyve been in the luxury tax 3 of the last 4 years so they will be giving up around $170,000,000. Then theres another 6 teams paying it as well. The Clippers and the Nets are paying quite large amounts also.

So yeah, essentially we got a 2nd round pick and a free look at Bol Bol for nothing (I dont think Bol Bol is any good for what its worth.)

Agreed on Bol, just always felt like it was inevitable he’d wind up here at some point cause of Weltman and Hammond’s obsession with wingspan.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crisby pancakes said:

So yeah, essentially we got a 2nd round pick and a free look at Bol Bol for nothing (I dont think Bol Bol is any good for what its worth.)

Isn’t Bol Bol really long?   If he also can’t shoot, I can see why our front office would be interested.  

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed on Bol, just always felt like it was inevitable he’d wind up here at some point cause of Weltman and Hammond’s obsession with wingspan.

Hehe.  We posted about the same time.  Great minds and all that….