TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Bobcats @ Magic Feb. 19, 7:00 P.M. [EST]

Hey does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of the Amway Arena's song 'Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands'? I'd love to get it on cd so I can bump it in my ride or if I need some musical motivation when I'm about to go out and fight someone. Thanks!

That weak, embarrassing tune is the perfect fit for this weak, embarrassing team. Watching the Magic's porous defense is sure to spark the new debate as to which player is the greatest of all time-- Michael Jordan or Gerald Henderson?

Hey does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of the Amway Arena's song 'Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands'? I'd love to get it on cd so I can bump it in my ride or if I need some musical motivation when I'm about to go out and fight someone. Thanks!

eyebrowraise.gif

I'd gladly take Smart #1 overall.

Smart is my preference as well. But, having watched him play a couple of times, I'm not sold on his being a clear cut #1 pick guy. That said, yeah, a 6"4" point guard who plays hard, plays good defense and seems to have leadership qualities would be a welcome addition. But, about that jump shot......

Smart is my preference as well. But, having watched him play a couple of times, I'm not sold on his being a clear cut #1 pick guy. That said, yeah, a 6"4" point guard who plays hard, plays good defense and seems to have leadership qualities would be a welcome addition. But, about that jump shot......

This class does seen a little weak, but a guy like Smart won't make us instantly better, so we'd still be in decent shape to suck next year, too.

A jumpshot is one of the easiest things to develop if you put in the work.

This class does seen a little weak, but a guy like Smart won't make us instantly better, so we'd still be in decent shape to suck next year, too.

A jumpshot is one of the easiest things to develop if you put in the work.

Especially considering his mechanics are fine and it's consistency and shot selection he needs to work on. It's not like Harkless who's jumper is awful.

I dunno about that, but check the link in my sig. Doesn't get better.