Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Heat - Saturday, February 1, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.

4 days off and this is what we come with against our local rivals...

I'm feeling cool as a cucumber right now strangely. Roll on the trade deadline and the summer. 

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Aaron was the best player on the team tonight

Not saying he wasn’t, just observing in the moment. That play was selfish, he had Ross, who just finally hit his first 3 of the game running with him and trailing for what would’ve been an open 3, that if he hit would have cut it to a 6 point game with 2 minutes left. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not saying he wasn’t, just observing in the moment. That play was selfish, he had Ross, who just finally hit his first 3 of the game running with him and trailing for what would’ve been an open 3, that if he hit would have cut it to a 6 point game with 2 minutes left. 

Fair enough. I think we lose that game regardless. But I get your point of course. 

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

AG was not the issue tonight at all.

Jay, what's with you and this thing about AG. I never once, in my reply to the post by All Eyes On Me say that AG was the issue in this game, neither did All Eyes On Me. Each and Every One of us comment about a play by an INDIVIDUAL player during a series (whether it's about Vuch, Ross, Fournier, etc.)

I am at the point of getting stressed out not only by how the Magic is playing, but comments made by some of the posters.

I am not giving up on this team. I will cheer for them win or lose, but to be called out because I have an opinion about something a player is doing that needs to be improved on, I'm at the point I don't want to participate anymore.

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Fair enough. I think we lose that game regardless. But I get your point of course. 

Yeah, I agree that we weren’t winning regardless at that moment, but it sure would be nice to see one of our guys make an intelligent basketball play in crunch time for once 

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Jay, what's with you and this thing about AG. I never once, in my reply to the post by All Eyes On Me say that AG was the issue in this game, neither did All Eyes On Me. Each and Every One of us comment about a play by an INDIVIDUAL player during a series (whether it's about Vuch, Ross, Fournier, etc.)

I am at the point of getting stressed out not only by how the Magic is playing, but comments made by some of the posters.

I am not giving up on this team. I will cheer for them win or lose, but to be called out because I have an opinion about something a player is doing that needs to be improved on, I'm at the point I don't want to participate anymore.

Nobody is calling you out whatsoever I promise you. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I agree that we weren’t winning regardless at that moment, but it sure would be nice to see one of our guys make an intelligent basketball play in crunch time for once 

Yep. To be fair he's hardly ever been put in the crunch time plays because it's always Vooch or Evan and then T Ross before AG gets a play ran for him.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Yep. To be fair he's hardly ever been put in the crunch time plays because it's always Vooch or Evan and then T Ross before AG gets a play ran for him.

For sure, a huge part of crunch time playmaking is exposure and experience. Fultz, Isaac and Gordon aren’t getting the chances necessary for their growth. It’s time... move Fournier at the deadline, move Vooch in the offseason (if you can’t move him at the deadline)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

For sure, a huge part of crunch time playmaking is exposure and experience. Fultz, Isaac and Gordon aren’t getting the chances necessary for their growth. It’s time... move Fournier at the deadline, move Vooch in the offseason (if you can’t move him at the deadline)

Yep! Couldn't of said it better myself.

Nailed it!