Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Thunder - Wednesday, January 22nd @ 7:00 PM

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Evan had 7 turnovers

Markelle had 7 shot attempts

7 turnovers ? That is disgraceful! I wonder how many of those turnovers OKC turned into points on the other end ? That very well may have been your ballgame right there.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Mike freakin’ Muscala just had 14 points and hit 4-4 from deep!!

There was also that dude who was shooting 20 something percent from the field (including 2's) and he was hitting shots from everywhere. Forget his name.

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think we may bolster the team...or be shocked BIGTIME.

This team is exhausting. It's been the same breakdowns.. bonehead plays etc etc etc time and time again.

You can actually feel the same energy happening when it happens. You see it coming and you cannot stop it.

I honestly couldn't care less who we trade as long as we get better.

We're not going to make a big trade. There's not a big trade out there to make. 

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, this is exactly right. What’s sad, is even if JI were healthy I’m pretty sure Clifford would have ran the same closing lineup tonight. This team has lacked the clutch gene for years and it’s because we go through the same guys with the same plays that we’ve been doing for the last 5. We knew Aaron was gonna miss those free throws, we knew that CP3 was gonna pull the chair on Vooch and get a steal, we knew that Fournier was gonna force it but we were gonna play through him anyway. It’s time to move on from the buddy ball era. It was time to bail on Vooch after he got completely pantsed in the first round of the playoffs and somehow he backed his way in to $100 million instead.

Yep. We knows its about to happen and it happens more often than not. We have seen this show for too long now. It's 1000000% for changes 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We're not going to make a big trade. There's not a big trade out there to make. 

I hear you. Let's see what management do. We have no choice but to trust them. We are at a critical point

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I hear you. Let's see what management do. We have no choice but to trust them. We are at a critical point

We're not really at a critical point and 21 of the 30 NBA teams are still making a playoff push so they're not selling off players. 

The best player reasonably on the market is Derrick Rose. 

Unless we want to throw caution to the wind and trade for Wiggins there's really not a guy out there. There's not even a guy worth overpaying for. 

I'm sorry guys, but I can't take much more of watching Mo play (and I'm speaking for myself). I have never watched a basketball game where a player does not play with energy. Mo's whole body movement is so painful (for me) to watch. Everybody is different. Some people show expression on their face, and some are expressionless.

Bamba is both--slow and no expression (looks disinterested). 

Edit: I'm afraid we're going to have to keep Vuch for now because Mo is not ready.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We're not really at a critical point and 21 of the 30 NBA teams are still making a playoff push so they're not selling off players. 

The best player reasonably on the market is Derrick Rose. 

Unless we want to throw caution to the wind and trade for Wiggins there's really not a guy out there. There's not even a guy worth overpaying for. 

I see it differently. I think it's critical as it's never been more clearer that things needs to be changed. Whether that's before the deadline or the summer we will have to wait and see I guess.

You make valid points definitely

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I see it differently. I think it's critical as it's never been more clearer that things needs to be changed. Whether that's before the deadline or the summer we will have to wait and see I guess.

You make valid points definitely

Yeah my point is what makes the next 2 weeks more critical than July? We're not in danger of missing the playoffs. We're not in danger of losing out on the 6th seed. It's not imperative that we make a move today instead of this summer. Always more options in the summer