Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

You guys might think I'm mad but I really want MPJ from Denver. We got Fultz healthy I think we can do the same with MPJ. Thoughts?

I don't think MPJ is going to have a long career. Back surgeries are scary and he's already missed games recently with more back soreness. 

And it's one thing to just spend a pick on that guy, it's another to pay the cost to trade for him. His value to Denver is significantly higher than his value on the market. 

15 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Is MPJ not healthy? I haven't been able to pay much attention this season. I thought it was more of a play time issue at the position?

He's played and played excellently when he does. His back injury could be a issue. I'm just thinking maybe our staff can get him back fully healthy like we have Markelle. Our at least 95%. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Our name isn’t attached to anything. I know that’s usual but something feels wrong. 

Our name isn't attached because NOBODY knows what our front office is up to hardly EVER lol I think wait and see is what's needed

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't think MPJ is going to have a long career. Back surgeries are scary and he's already missed games recently with more back soreness. 

And it's one thing to just spend a pick on that guy, it's another to pay the cost to trade for him. His value to Denver is significantly higher than his value on the market. 

Yeah the back and NBA don't mix too well I know. Such a shame because he has all star talent for sure!