Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

8 minutes ago, Odin said:

Didn't like either of the Magic trades listed under the Magic.

The Denver trade would be interesting. We'd be buying low on Gary Harris and Malik Beasley.

Also wouldn't mind taking Ed Davis and a second for Birch. Would force Bamba to be played more. We'd be adding a small amount of salary next year, but we would already be over the cap anyway. Davis hasn't been good this year, but maybe he can get back to being the solid back up big that he has been in the past.

Yeah i do not like the Dinwiddie/Harris for AG or the other..

The Evan for Harris & Beasley deal could be something..

I am hard to please i guess

28 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah i do not like the Dinwiddie/Harris for AG or the other..

The Evan for Harris & Beasley deal could be something..

I am hard to please i guess

I want no part of Gary Harris. It's one thing when last year was a weird decline. Now it's a trend. He makes too much to be a 12 ppg 33% three point shooter 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

I want no part of Gary Harris. It's one thing when last year was a weird decline. Now it's a trend. He makes too much to be a 12 ppg 33% three point shooter 

I am more inclined for Beasley ... Maybe we could flip Harris on to somewhere else. Them numbers are poor for sure. Can he also be a reclamation project.. fresh start.

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am more inclined for Beasley ... Maybe we could flip Harris on to somewhere else. Them numbers are poor for sure. Can he also be a reclamation project.. fresh start.

I just don't think the risk/reward value is there. 

The risk would be that he's just a more productive iwundu basically without iwundu's positional size making 10x what iwundu makes, clogging up our cap. 

The reward is he's a super high end role player. 

Super high end role players are nice but you wouldn't want to gamble on that

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I just don't think the risk/reward value is there. 

The risk would be that he's just a more productive iwundu basically without iwundu's positional size making 10x what iwundu makes, clogging up our cap. 

The reward is he's a super high end role player. 

Super high end role players are nice but you wouldn't want to gamble on that

Good points. I agree 

It's being reported by O'Connor that the Warriors have declined a package of two first rounders from the Wolves (MN and BKN) for Russell. That's crazy.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It's being reported by O'Connor that the Warriors have declined a package of two first rounders from the Wolves (MN and BKN) for Russell. That's crazy.

So greedy I really dislike that team

23 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It's not really crazy. Picks aren't worth much to Golden State by itself. 

They have a shot at the number 1 pick and that plus Russell might be the trade for Beal. 

Or if not that they should be looking for a bunch of high end championship caliber role players like what they lost with Livingston and Iggy. 

So Minnesota isn't really trading for Russell, they're trying to trade for Russell early. And you have to pay extra for that. 

You guys might think I'm mad but I really want MPJ from Denver. We got Fultz healthy I think we can do the same with MPJ. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

You guys might think I'm mad but I really want MPJ from Denver. We got Fultz healthy I think we can do the same with MPJ. Thoughts?

Is MPJ not healthy? I haven't been able to pay much attention this season. I thought it was more of a play time issue at the position?