Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Recommended Posts

I

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

So you honestly expect that we're going to be on a stretch where we go 13-1 or 12-2?

That's your opinion? Really?

I genuinely believe at some point during the season we are going to reel off a stretch where we win 10 outta 12 or something along those lines and I believe it could be during this stretch definitely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I

I genuinely believe at some point during the season we are going to reel off a stretch where we win 10 outta 12 or something along those lines and I believe it could be during this stretch definitely. 

Sure. I mean we could lose tonight and then win 5 in a row and we'd be on a 9 of 11 stretch. 

But you're saying we're going to win 9 of the next 10 which would put us on a stretch where we won 13 out of 15. 

That's kind of asking a lot of a team that is playing 7 of those 10 games on the road against a lot of teams that they'd consider their peers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Sure. I mean we could lose tonight and then win 5 in a row and we'd be on a 9 of 11 stretch. 

But you're saying we're going to win 9 of the next 10 which would put us on a stretch where we won 13 out of 15. 

That's kind of asking a lot of a team that is playing 7 of those 10 games on the road against a lot of teams that they'd consider their peers. 

I hear you. Looking at our schedule I fancy us to do so honestly. I said 8/9 of the next 10. I will stand by that prediction. Let's see how it plays out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You got some powerful rose colored glasses 

Just like I did last season when I said 42-40 and we all know what happened then lol..

As it stands my prediction may not happen now due to the injury bug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Agree but 42-40 was reachable. 8 or 9 out of next 10 is not, even healthy. 

We will never know now... Would be funny if we still pulled it off though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just like I did last season when I said 42-40 and we all know what happened then lol..

As it stands my prediction may not happen now due to the injury bug. 

42-40 wasn't outlandish. We probably had a high 30 win team the previous year without the injuries. 

 

Having Gordon and Vucevic get knocked out the same game is unpredictable but random injuries is a part of why predicting an average team winning 9 of 10 games is outlandish. It's a part of luck that swings games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@luka7doncic

(35 PTS, 10 REB, 11 AST) becomes the 1st player in NBA History to record a 35-point triple-double in 25 or less minutes played!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

@luka7doncic

(35 PTS, 10 REB, 11 AST) becomes the 1st player in NBA History to record a 35-point triple-double in 25 or less minutes played!

Future GOAT...Damn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×