Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

All I have to say is that the Warriors have been broken tonight by 2014 Green...and MVP Leonard.  The injuries hit them at a tough time where they didn't have a consistent lineup game to game.  Its unfortunate they faced the Raptors....the only basketball team Canada has.  Its basically international game.  Canada vs. USA.  There's not enough Warriors fans to make up for a country. 

Kawhi Leonard is absolutely resilient.  The Raptors lulled the Warriors into that regular season false sense of security they've gotten into.  They've gotten comfortable from playing from behind and the fact that they couldn't come back against the Raptors..broke them.  

The only question now is if they will simply lay down in game 5 and watch Toronto and Drake celebrate an NBA Championship ? Will KD ever show up is another question as well.

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Warriors about to win as many games against Toronto as we did. 

Seeing Ibaka contribute meaningfully still gives me indigestion. Especially when he still bites on every pumpfake like a doofus. 

I hate Serge.... hate hate hate... what an *******... and he pushes off on every. single. rebound.... gets away with it 98% of the time

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah... if KD is still out on Monday, it’s over. Even if he comes back, it still might be.

Warriors don’t have the depth for this overload of injuries and Steph, Klay and Draymond all looked absolutely gassed. No effort, missed free throws, no rebounding and absolutely no defense down the stretch, it’s hard not to think it’s over.

Something tells me that KD may have played his last game in a Warriors uniform.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Something tells me that KD may have played his last game in a Warriors uniform.

Yeah. I think he’s been internally “ruled out” since the day he went down, they’re just trying to play the game with the Raptors and the media.

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Warriors about to win as many games against Toronto as we did. 

Seeing Ibaka contribute meaningfully still gives me indigestion. Especially when he still bites on every pumpfake like a doofus. 

Lol! The dude will never learn. Used to drive me up the wall when he played here.

If KD comes back and they come back to win 4-3 that would instantly cement his legacy. INSTANTLY. The narrative swings in his favour. 

What a story it would be. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah. I think he’s been internally “ruled out” since the day he went down, they’re just trying to play the game with the Raptors and the media.

Hey man something else to ponder here. Should the Raptors go on and win it all (and they eventually will) everyone will be singing the praises of Nurse. Isn't that kind of a raw deal for poor Casey ? I mean that dude consistently had to face LeBron. Now there was no James and no KD in the Finals.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

If KD comes back and they come back to win 4-3 that would instantly cement his legacy. INSTANTLY. The narrative swings in his favour. 

You heard it here first people. Jay has called it ! 4-3 Warriors stunner!

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Hey man something else to ponder here. Should the Raptors go on and win it all (and they eventually will) everyone will be singing the praises of Nurse. Isn't that kind of a raw deal for poor Casey ? I mean that dude consistently had to face LeBron. Now there was no James and no KD in the Finals.

Can’t compare Casey to Nurse because the teams are so different. This Raptors team doesn’t make the Kawhi trade and it doesn’t matter who the coach is, they ain’t still playing right now. Nurse will get credit, some deserved, but the main credit has to go to Ujiri and Kawhi.

Also what was up with that fan shoving Lowry the last game ? I bet most of you here were shocked that Kyle didn't instinctively hit the deck and flop like a fish out of water.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Imagine a world where the Raps close in 5 and KD and Klay leave though... all 3 of those happening is possible and it means the end of the Warriors dynasty a hell of a lot faster than anybody thought 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t compare Casey to Nurse because the teams are so different. This Raptors team doesn’t make the Kawhi trade and it doesn’t matter who the coach is, they ain’t still playing right now. Nurse will get credit, some deserved, but the main credit has to go to Ujiri and Kawhi.

Yes agreed. Kawhi deserves a ton of credit here. But somewhere Casey has to be sitting at home and thinking "I could be hoisting that trophy man".