Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, March 8th at 7:00 P.M.

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That would open up the offense and give everybody a little more responsibility, which would be fun and great for guys like AG.

But honestly, I'll only believe Vuc leaves when I see him wearing another team's jersey. And I don't hate the guy, but I just think it's time to part ways.

What about signing Dragan Bender on the cheap? Still think he has some potential. Def keen to let Vooch walk 

17 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That Dwight-led team had a pretty egalitarian system. I wouldn't mind that as long as it brought us wins.

I just don't think we'll go further than the 2nd round with Vuc, Fournier etc. as the featured guys

Fultz + Gordon + Isaac + Bamba are the future

I made them all on nba2k17 (saving up for 2k20) and I struggle to get their ratings down to a more realistic level but I may just concede and leave them at their prime ceilings 88-92

Stay focused here and finish them. May need to make some free throws down the stretch. Just a hunch. Somehow I get the feeling that their gonna hit 2 or 3 triples out of nowhere.

3 minutes ago, harley said:

What about signing Dragan Bender on the cheap? Still think he has some potential. Def keen to let Vooch walk 

I wouldn't even look to sign more frontcourt prospects. I love Birch and would try to keep him.

Plus there's the Croatian hyped player curse going around. Hezonja, Bender, even Saric to an extent lol

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I made them all on nba2k17 (saving up for 2k20) and I struggle to get their ratings down to a more realistic level but I may just concede and leave them at their prime ceilings 88-92

I bought 2k19 (first one I bought since 2k14) and the game just didn't seem fun anymore. I barely touch it... maybe I'm getting too old