TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ 76ers - Tues., March 5th at 7:00 PM

Just now, MagicOne said:

Agreed. And we certainly shouldn't play with the attitude like we are the Warriors and can flip that switch at any time. We have improved. But we are not quite that good yet.

Yep i agree. This team really needs to pull it together fully

1 minute ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

Anyone know the chances we see Mo back this season?  I think I heard he could return but wasn't sure.  

Doubtful i guess...If he was it would be the end of March maybe..

22 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

first half terrible...2nd half better...

he also said we tried more in the 2nd half...aka effort plays... when i hear that...it makes me sick....it should be COMPULSORY to try..........give 110%??

Who do these guys think they are?? Our own coach said it was a lot of NOT TRYING...........LOOL The players who were culprits can ***** off from our team ASAP...

I do not care who they are...........

I just listened to Cliff. Thanks for posting this. Yeah man he said that they TRIED HARDER in the second half. How in the world do you not try your best the whole fricken game ? Especially now when it matters the most ?

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I just listened to Cliff. Thanks for posting this. Yeah man he said that they TRIED HARDER in the second half. How in the world do you not try your best the whole fricken game ? Especially now when it matters the most ?

i really do not like that at all. That is beyond words. It makes you wonder about the mental make up of the players..

100% effort should be always normal..........but when you are actually trying to win more so than most games and you ain't got that effort it leaves a lot to be desired.

DISGUSTING

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

i really do not like that at all. That is beyond words. It makes you wonder about the mental make up of the players..

100% effort should be always normal..........but when you are actually trying to win more so than most games and you ain't got that effort it leaves a lot to be desired.

DISGUSTING

That is what I have been saying here when I doubt that these guys have what it takes mentally to get it done. And nights like these and the Cleveland game prove my point even more. There is never an excuse for lack of effort. Remember how I always talk about the eye of the tiger ? That is the mentality that you need for a full 48 minutes.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

That is what I have been saying here when I doubt that these guys have what it takes mentally to get it done. And nights like these and the Cleveland game prove my point even more. There is never an excuse for lack of effort. Remember how I always talk about the eye of the tiger ? That is the mentality that you need for a full 48 minutes.

Yeah... i get it. I agree... From Friday onward we need that killer mentality.

The guys have a excellent opportunity here.. they only have themselves to blame if they do not take it by the scruff of the neck.

They will regret it all summer otherwise.

I think we get it together and make the playoffs. I really believe it

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah... i get it. I agree... From Friday onward we need that killer mentality.

The guys have a excellent opportunity here.. they only have themselves to blame if they do not take it by the scruff of the neck.

They will regret it all summer otherwise.

I think we get it together and make the playoffs. I really believe it

It all depends on which Magic team decides to show up. They can and will do it if they give MAXIMUM EFFORT at all times regardless of who they are playing. In the meantime Miami plays in Charlotte tomorrow night. So no matter who wins that game we will be a game out of the 8th spot. What really concerns me is that we are 2 games behind in the all important loss column to both the Heat and Hornets. We are 3 games down in the LC to Brooklyn. And 5 down to Detroit. That is why a 7-3 record would be nice in the next 10 if possible.

19 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

It all depends on which Magic team decides to show up. They can and will do it if they give MAXIMUM EFFORT at all times regardless of who they are playing. In the meantime Miami plays in Charlotte tomorrow night. So no matter who wins that game we will be a game out of the 8th spot. What really concerns me is that we are 2 games behind in the all important loss column to both the Heat and Hornets. We are 3 games down in the LC to Brooklyn. And 5 down to Detroit. That is why a 7-3 record would be nice in the next 10 if possible.

Yep. 8-2 even better