Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pelicans - Tuesday, Feb. 12th at 8:00 P.M.

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

LeBron and the Washington Generals might miss the playoffs

It would be amazing if Lebron and the Lakers miss the playoffs. The arrogance displayed by Lebron and Magic J around the trade deadline was obvious, and I hope that franchise finally reaps what it sows. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It would be amazing if Lebron and the Lakers miss the playoffs. The arrogance displayed by Lebron and Magic J around the trade deadline was obvious, and I hope that franchise finally reaps what it sows. 

let them miss it, get the 14th pick, and AD gets traded elsewhere. then they miss out on FAs, lol. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Yeah. Part of me wants to see GSW vs Lakers in round 1, but if the Lakers miss the playoffs it would be some well deserved comeuppance

2 hours ago, Johnny Castaway said:

Our team most definitely, FINALLY, is ... I got a question, though, was AD even in the game? LOL

As I said, I only caught the end of the game, so I didn't see AD playing at all. Everything I've read about the game, be it this forum, the ESPN game recap, Davis' own comments after the game, seems to indicate that the whole NO team kind of phoned it in this game. I hate myself for saying this, but in all fairness, even during the height of the Dwightmare, I don't remember Dwight ever just phoning it in like that, even when he was playing through the back injury. I gotta say, if this is true, it reflects even more poorly on AD than the original request. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We played really good but our collective hype should be tempered a little by who we’ve been playing. I wanna see us not just win against Charlotte but DESTROY them and make a real statement to the league. 13 straight loses to this team should be motivation so come on guys bring it from the tip to the end!!!! 

Oh and refs stay out of the f ing way. Thanks

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We played really good but our collective hype should be tempered a little by who we’ve been playing. I wanna see us not just win against Charlotte but DESTROY them and make a real statement to the league. 13 straight loses to this team should be motivation so come on guys bring it from the tip to the end!!!! 

Oh and refs stay out of the f ing way. Thanks

That's the thing though. All we need to do is beat these teams