Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Hawks 3:00 Game Time

If we do make a trade I just want and hope we get something decent in return that will help the team. That is something that I think we can all agree on here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We are actually better than the nets ...pistons..Wizards....hornets and heat..

Man for man we are better. That's my opinion..

You very well could be right. If we win those games where we held big second half leads we would be at number 6 right now in the East. Need to learn how to finish a team when we have them down.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If we do make a trade I just want and hope we get something decent in return that will help the team. That is something that I think we can all agree on here.

For sure. 

• Upvote 1

What about that proposed hypothetical trade on that Portland website regarding AG for CJ McCollum ? Would you pull the trigger on that deal or no ?

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What about that proposed hypothetical trade on that Portland website regarding AG for CJ McCollum ? Would you pull the trigger on that deal or no ?

Haven't seen it. I'm a MASSIVE AG believer so I would not want to do that 

Vuc is an all star this season. His individual performance is about as good as anyone could possibly expect from a player with his skill set. 

But I think we'd be better without him. 

You know how Westbrook does a lot of good things but also provides a lot of negative qualities to hurt his team? Vucevic is kind of like that too but without Westbrook's ceiling. 

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Hopefully they will take a beating!

Hoping they play a great game..lose.. and expand loads of energy and we make it easy for ourselves

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Hoping they play a great game..lose.. and expand loads of energy and we make it easy for ourselves

Yes even better! A tough loss both mentally and physically!

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Vuc is an all star this season. His individual performance is about as good as anyone could possibly expect from a player with his skill set. 

But I think we'd be better without him. 

You know how Westbrook does a lot of good things but also provides a lot of negative qualities to hurt his team? Vucevic is kind of like that too but without Westbrook's ceiling. 

A solid point guard for Vooch perhaps ? Someone who can get the ball to AG and the fellas in a more up tempo style of play ?