Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Spurs

You guys are unbelievable. Overreact to a slump. Start shopping a player. ***** when that player succeeds elsewhere and bemoan our luck and misevaluation when none of y'all have the patience to see things through the right way. 

Easy way out. Easy way out. Easy way out. Complain when the team can't gel. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Right now the way Gordon is playing the only thing the Magic could get in return would be a '79' Pinto and a bag of Dorito's. I did hear that Kemba Walker would like to play for Cliff again. Now that would be great if he were to come to Orlando.

I will give you a negative on the first sentence. But I will give you a positive with your second and third sentence. So I will leave you alone on this one. 

I said small forward but I really mean wing. James Harden is not a small forward but he's a relatively big wing that can create for himself and others. You need guys like that, and the most successful teams usually have them. LeBron, Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Giannis, etc.

Guys that can get their shots off at any time because they're big enough (unlike Derrick Rose or even Curry who has struggled in the Finals) and are also quicker than the bumbling bigs.

Obviously we have seen teams win it all without those guys (Dirk's Mavs are a good example) but it's the best way to success, in my opinion.

It's one of the reasons why Memphis hasn't gone further and I'm still waiting to see what the Nuggets do in the playoffs

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You guys are unbelievable. Overreact to a slump. Start shopping a player. ***** when that player succeeds elsewhere and bemoan our luck and misevaluation when none of y'all have the patience to see things through the right way. 

Easy way out. Easy way out. Easy way out. Complain when the team can't gel. 

Tell that to Mr Clifford.. lol

I am going on record here as saying that the Magic WILL win their next 3 games. I would bet any of your houses on it. That is how confident I am that they will secure the 3 games winning streak.

Cliff just said AG misses Vooch when he is out as it effects his game the most and Cliff has to put AG in better situations too succeed.

Cliff also said AG is a perimeter guy without a doubt

Baynes out with broken hand***... Celtics in trouble Vuc for brown and rozier do it while they are desperate! Y’all are way overreacting about AG though we will be fine we just played our worst game of the season

edit: heard first he was out for the season said he will be back in a month but I kinda doubt that

Anyway, I'm quitting my job to start a new project that has me so excited I can't even sleep haha. Much love to y'all. Even when we disagree I still love this. Basketball is fun

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Cliff just said AG misses Vooch when he is out as it effects his game the most and Cliff has to put AG in better situations too succeed.

That is not encouraging. AG success depends on Vuch?? Let see what happen next year then. 

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Anyway, I'm quitting my job to start a new project that has me so excited I can't even sleep haha. Much love to y'all. Even when we disagree I still love this. Basketball is fun

Congrats!! As long as you dont leave us.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Based on how the team is currently constructed he's right. Vucevic is our best passer (and he's not a great passer like jokic, just good for a center). 

It's why I've been thinking about Lonzo. We leave too many easy buckets on the table and should be utilizing our athleticism more.