Odin

Trade Thread

Guys, Holiday is a stud point guard in his prime. If we want to acquire someone like him, I think it will take one of our young guys and perhaps a pick.

I’m also down with Conley, but given his age and contract, I think it’ll just take filler and a pick.

9 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Not me......Don't touch BIG.  This lineup has not even played together this year.  We have no idea what we have.  

The most disheartening part of how we’re run. Clifford is a nice guy and decent coach, but he’s a win-now guy who won’t be the answer for our youth and I think he’ll end up pulling a Skiles.

Either that or we build around Vuc to cater to our coach.

I see pain in our future

Bobby Marks of ESPN is proposing this trade:

“Lakers get: Anthony Davis, Cheick DialloTim Frazier and Darius Miller

Pelicans get: Brandon IngramKyle KuzmaKentavious Caldwell-PopeJonathon Simmons, Orlando's 2019 first-round pick (top-10 protected*) and the Lakers' unprotected first-round picks in 2023 and 2025

Magic get: Lonzo Ball

*If the first is not conveyed in 2019, Orlando will send a 2020 first-round pick (protected Nos. 1-10). The pick will turn into a 2023 and 2025 second-round pick if not conveyed.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/25887319/six-big-anthony-davis-trades-see

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Bobby Marks of ESPN is proposing this trade:

“Lakers get: Anthony Davis, Cheick DialloTim Frazier and Darius Miller

Pelicans get: Brandon IngramKyle KuzmaKentavious Caldwell-PopeJonathon Simmons, Orlando's 2019 first-round pick (top-10 protected*) and the Lakers' unprotected first-round picks in 2023 and 2025

Magic get: Lonzo Ball

*If the first is not conveyed in 2019, Orlando will send a 2020 first-round pick (protected Nos. 1-10). The pick will turn into a 2023 and 2025 second-round pick if not conveyed.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/25887319/six-big-anthony-davis-trades-see

That's super cheap for Lonzo

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think if I was gonna try to get jrue I'd offer two picks before Bamba. 

But everyone would be thrilled if we traded a bunch of stuff for kemba and we signed him to a 4 year max. Jrue is basically the same

http://bkref.com/tiny/wT2Hn

Jrue is also an amazing defensive point guard. We should be all over this.

15 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Two firsts?!?! 

All day. I’d do this year’s pick and the OKC pick. Plus, I’d add Fournier because I’m a nice guy.