Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Man I would love to get McCullum from the blazers if they decide to switch it up

That would make sense, I would hate to give up Vuch for some picks and a George hill type player and start going on a losing streak to where we miss the playoffs

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Golden State is missing Curry and Green in the worst way. They're just playing lousy defense.

Problem with the team construction. They're also missing McKinney. 

Iggy and Livingston are bad in the regular season. 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Golden State is missing Curry and Green in the worst way. They're just playing lousy defense.

Well....Durant thought he was the Warriors top player.  Not having to rely on the most efficient scorer and best shooter in NBA history and the most elite defensive player for the past 4 years is exposing him.  Its also exposing Klay Thompson.  This reality check will remind both who truly make the Warriors.  The cohesion of the entire team.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

That would make sense, I would hate to give up Vuch for some picks and a George hill type player and start going on a losing streak to where we miss the playoffs

I know a lot of blazers fans think they are stuck with a constant first round knockout playoff team with what they have and don’t really have the money to fix it so there is hope they try to mix it up. We need vuc to make the all star team this year

6 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Well....Durant thought he was the Warriors top player.  Not having to rely on the most efficient scorer and best shooter in NBA history and the most elite defensive player for the past 4 years is exposing him.  Its also exposing Klay Thompson.  This reality check will remind both who truly make the Warriors.  The cohesion of the entire team.  

They combined for 75 points last game. Not really much exposure there