magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

It is a fair comparison because they are both Spurs

smdh.... Simmons wasn't a DPOY and 2 time 1st all-nba team. Leonard has been.

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Mario is not resigning here and Nikola will be traded

All I've ever seen on other boards is that Vuc is untradeable. Everybody says there is no market for a center that won't defend the rim, even as a bench player... we'll see, hope we aren't stuck with him another season and I really hope Clifford doesn't start him. I won't watch that again!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

All I've ever seen on other boards is that Vuc is untradeable. Everybody says there is no market for a center that won't defend the rim, even as a bench player... we'll see, hope we aren't stuck with him another season and I really hope Clifford doesn't start him. I won't watch that again!

If Nikola stays, Clifford will start him if Bamba plays like crap

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Don't see that happening, he's a work horse and dedicated to becoming very good.

He's a rookie. Don't expect too much from him in year one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Don't see that happening, he's a work horse and dedicated to becoming very good.

There is other players that are work horse that ended up being a bust, being a work horse do not mean anything 

9 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He's a rookie. Don't expect too much from him in year one.

Indeed. I DO expect him to outplay Vuc on defense though. That isn't asking much even from a rookie.

6 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

There is other players that are work horse that ended up being a bust, being a work horse do not mean anything 

True, but I have a good feeling that Bamba will not be a bust. He runs extremely fast, gets blocks, changes shots, rebounds well, and can dunk like no tomorrow. I don't ask much more from a center.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Indeed. I DO expect him to outplay Vuc on defense though. That isn't asking much even from a rookie.

True, but I have a good feeling that Bamba will not be a bust. He runs extremely fast, gets blocks, changes shots, rebounds well, and can dunk like no tomorrow. I don't ask much more from a center.

His body has to catch up with his growth spurt. Very similar to JI. He'll get pushed around his first year by bigger bodies, but he'll be a marked improvement defensively to Nikola.

• Upvote 1