magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No. 

I saw on this website https://www.spotrac.com/nba/orlando-magic/cap/ where it said we have about $2.1 Mil to spend and this was including the new contract with Gordon. 

I'm no good on the financial side of things, but we can still apply the MLE on top of that right? or is that included in the MLE.

So in a perfect world, we could sign Exum or Bjelica (I didn't see the numbers mentioned above till after I posted about those acquisition ideas) for the 2mil and throw the MLE at Carter, right?

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Lmao I’m enjoying this so much. I know it means little to nothing but its still funny. 

Just now, TrueBlueDrew said:

I saw on this website https://www.spotrac.com/nba/orlando-magic/cap/ where it said we have about $2.1 Mil to spend and this was including the new contract with Gordon. 

I'm no good on the financial side of things, but we can still apply the MLE on top of that right? or is that included in the MLE.

So in a perfect world, we could sign Exum or Bjelica (I didn't see the numbers mentioned above till after I posted about those acquisition ideas) for the 2mil and throw the MLE at Carter, right?

Theoretically yes. In practice no. Both exum and bjelica should take most of the mle if not all of the mle to sign individually. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Lmao I’m enjoying this so much. I know it means little to nothing but its still funny. 

He's going to shoot himself into a rhythm eventually but that's kind of the point. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

He's going to shoot himself into a rhythm eventually but that's kind of the point. 

JJJ looks really good. 

• Upvote 1