magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Per source, the #Bulls, #Pacers and #Magic -- as well as the #Thunder -- are the current contenders for #OKC FA Jerami Grant. All four are in the mix for the 24-year-old PF. Grant averaged 8.4 points and 3.9 rebounds while shooting a career-high 53.5 percent in 20.3 min.

44 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I doubt it, Celtics do not need Kawhi, they have Tatum and Hayward

This year they can go into the season with one of the most well rounded line ups in the league with Kyrie, Brown, Hayward, Tatum and Horford. Most of them can be part of their team for the next 5 plus years. So I'd say stick with them and bet on them.

Plus they can add to that core next year because they own Sacramento's pick which could be a high value lottery pick, a top eight protected pick from Memphis, and a lottery protected pick from the Clippers. So that's potentially three more young contributors to add to their team. I guess this gives them the assets to make a trade and not give up that much, let's say they send Hayward, but I don't see a trade being a massive need for them with what they have and what they can add in the near future.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Per source, the #Bulls, #Pacers and #Magic -- as well as the #Thunder -- are the current contenders for #OKC FA Jerami Grant. All four are in the mix for the 24-year-old PF. Grant averaged 8.4 points and 3.9 rebounds while shooting a career-high 53.5 percent in 20.3 min.

Mario gone

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

6’8” with a 7’3” wingspan.... damn right we’re interested!

35 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lol

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Jerami Grant is a nice player. I just find it funny that we want to build a roster with only SFs, PFs and Cs.

I do not know why Magic is interested in Grant since Magic drafted 2 forwards 

18 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Jerami Grant is a nice player. I just find it funny that we want to build a roster with only SFs, PFs and Cs.

Well if we trade for a point guard and we think Mario is gone backup 4 is the next need.