magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

if he really is a Magic fan he'd at LEAST move to Florida.

Do they even practice magic in Thunder County!? 

I do have family in Florida but most of my family is from Oklahoma and Israel, I would move to Florida one day....

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

I do have family in Florida but most of my family is from Oklahoma and Israel, I would move to Florida one day....

You aren’t missing out on anything. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

You aren’t missing out on anything. 

yeah unless you enjoy watching live Orlando Magic games live, the best theme parks in the world, swimming in 72 degree springs, culturally diverse festivals, the nation's oldest city, the space coast, the world's most famous beach, and the Lakeland Magic, but other than that, there's not much to see....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Actually, I am missing the beach though, we do not have beaches in Oklahoma which sucks!

i always wondered why they didnt

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah unless you enjoy watching live Orlando Magic games live, the best theme parks in the world, swimming in 72 degree springs, culturally diverse festivals, the nation's oldest city, the space coast, the world's most famous beach, and the Lakeland Magic, but other than that, there's not much to see....

I travel to Florida to go to Magic games every year, 2 years ago I went to see Thunder-Magic in Orlando but too bad Magic choked that game away but it was a great game though! I did not go last year since things went bad but I am going to Florida again to see a Magic game next year for sure!

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

How bout this trade idea guys. Vooch for nerlens and jj barea. We could throw them a future 2nd rounder or something. 

Don't see nerlens wanting to play here

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

I travel to Florida to go to Magic games every year, 2 years ago I went to see Thunder-Magic in Orlando but too bad Magic choked that game away but it was a great game though!

that was an AMAZING game