Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

41 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously you have nothing but time to post thousands of times. But then u dismiss him cuz u don’t have the time. What a joke. Smdh 

It's a joke. Lighten up

51 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously you have nothing but time to post thousands of times. But then u dismiss him cuz u don’t have the time. What a joke. Smdh 

I can beat that. I dismissed it because his posts bore the living **** out of me. Even the more concise less looney one's...which, admittedly, are quite rare.

3 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

lol @ James Harden smacking that fan's phone. He's going to hear it in game 3 that's for sure. 

Got video?

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dont worry about them.  I enjoy provoking people sometimes.  Its very abstract and used quite effectively in web marketing to keep people on videos or reposting on threads to get views. If the tribe is agaibst you, its whatever.  

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Any chance we can Just keep the threads to what they say they are??

So much nonsense

Well i was talking about the playoffs in my last insane negative loopy rant that i need to take meds for.  

32 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Well i was talking about the playoffs in my last insane negative loopy rant that i need to take meds for.  

No worries. But yeah just current affairs as in game by game. Didn't mean no offence. 

Love has had a fantastic game too. Finally showing some semblance of his all star form. 

If Cavs pull it off tonight, it might be a sweep. 

• Like 1