Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

He led the entire NCAA in points, assists, 3 pointers, and turnovers. He has range similar to Curry and his stat line is very similar to what Curry did in college. Other than that he sucks. He's small, hasn't shown that he can play defense, and he isn't athletic.

There are a bunch of players in college that have the same range Young does. There are not a lot of coaches that allow a player to take as many bad shots as Young does. There’s a reason that team was an absolute joke the second half of the year and got bounced first round of the tournament. Turns out letting a player throw shots up from all over the court inefficiently isn’t a great way to win games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

There are a bunch of players in college that have the same range Young does. There are not a lot of coaches that allow a player to take as many bad shots as Young does. There’s a reason that team was an absolute joke the second half of the year and got bounced first round of the tournament. Turns out letting a player throw shots up from all over the court inefficiently isn’t a great way to win games. 

I don’t think you have watched him play at all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Exactly. Idk why it’s so hard for people to see that. His true shooting numbers aren’t that great. Look at Curry’s shooting in college. They’re not the same player and the comp is weak AF IMO. 

It’s weak and lazy. He’s the next Napier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

There are a bunch of players in college that have the same range Young does. There are not a lot of coaches that allow a player to take as many bad shots as Young does. There’s a reason that team was an absolute joke the second half of the year and got bounced first round of the tournament. Turns out letting a player throw shots up from all over the court inefficiently isn’t a great way to win games. 

 

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t think you have watched him play at all. 

I think a lot of people are basing their opinions on the opinions of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The damage the rest of the NBA needs to get over is that they need LeBron to win a title.  What they truly need is a competent system and competent players.  The Western conference is not so damaged to know this.  

 

I"m mentioning this sole premise to opposition to the "where should LeBron go" question.  Who the ***** needs him?!  Just build what Golden State is doing.  You don't need LeBron.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t think you have watched him play at all. 

I can promise you I’ve warched more young than you or anyone else on this forum has. If there’s one thing I’m a complete nerd and obsess over it’s the draft. I watch a ton of college basketball and it’d bore most people the Amount off YouTube videos I watch on these players. I do the same thing with the NFL draft. It’s my thing. I was a featured columnist for Bleacher Report for 2 years and got paid to cover the drafts. It was the best job I ever had (though pay was terrible and I was getting married so career change took place). 

And I can promise you I’m not basing my opinions on the premise of others who feel the same way about Young. I have been down on him since his hype train got going. 

Exciting prospect, yes. Far to flawed to be drafted in the top 10 for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I can promise you I’ve warched more young than you or anyone else on this forum has. If there’s one thing I’m a complete nerd and obsess over it’s the draft. I watch a ton of college basketball and it’d bore most people the Amount off YouTube videos I watch on these players. I do the same thing with the NFL draft. It’s my thing. I was a featured columnist for Bleacher Report for 2 years and got paid to cover the drafts. It was the best job I ever had (though pay was terrible and I was getting married so career change took place). 

And I can promise you I’m not basing my opinions on the premise of others who feel the same way about Young. I have been down on him since his hype train got going. 

Exciting prospect, yes. Far to flawed to be drafted in the top 10 for me. 

You are wrong on that, I am a Sooners fan so I watch Trae more like you do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And do you in your watched many times opinion think he is the BPA for us at #6?

Yes I do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×