Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

They gave Indiana 2 fts after a missed 24 second call and called a really iffy offensive foul on LeBron on the Indiana side of the court with less than a minute left in a 6 point game. 

And the offensive foul call on LeBron came after missing a blatant over the back on Sabonis.

16 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This inevitable Houston vs Golden State series is gonna be epic

Should be the finals. Maybe the NBA will go top 16 regardless of conferences one day

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Should be the finals. Maybe the NBA will go top 16 regardless of conferences one day

They should! Would've love to see the Nuggets in instead of the Wizards

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And the offensive foul call on LeBron came after missing a blatant over the back on Sabonis.

Yup.

And it's not like Cleveland didn't benefit from calls too. The refs sucked. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They gave Indiana 2 fts after a missed 24 second call and called a really iffy offensive foul on ****** on the Indiana side of the court with less than a minute left in a 6 point game. 

That's ****ty officiating but I'm talking along the course of the game.  Every foul matters to me along the course of the game.  I don't believe Indiana should have been bailed out for not showing up.  Especially Bagdonovic who pulled a Harrison Barnes/Danny Green/Klay Thompson on three point shooting the past two games.  3 points.  They deserve to lose at that point.  

I won't watch the next series because I expect Toronto to **** themselves just like Indiana did and I DO NOT....KNOW HOW YOU CAN BARE TO WATCH CLEVELANDS OFFENSE.  Its a healthy assumption with the east.  

Can it be more obvious that I'm trying not to lose my ****?  ROFL

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And the offensive foul call on ****** came after missing a blatant over the back on Sabonis.

Make up call..........

2 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

The raptors rely too much on their bench unit...If they don't play well they lose. Cavs in 7 I think they can pull off one away win. 

At least they have a bench

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

This is the most ive ever seen a team underachieve at winning a easily winnable series.  If they were a competent team, they would have blown out the cavs in each and every game.  Instead each player was ready for vacation every other game.  Pitiful indeed.  

And of course, i didnt see the game but i already know how it went. You cannot play from behind when playing a lebron james team in a game like this and you cannot be up 5 or 7 in the closing minutes.  

Otherwise, expect the whistle to not help you win.  I already knew they were going to lose after being down 10 early and an 0 for 4 oladipo.  In the first from box score.  

Now the east, once again has to suffer from watching clevelands pitiful unworthy team and offense for another round.  I'm sorry to say it but indiana is on my sh*t list.  

Don’t you get tired of constantly blaming the refs and everything else. All the GREAT players get calls, not just Lebron. He played a hell of a game and did about everything he could to will his team to a win. At some point you gotta tip your hat. 

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He's 23 and is only going to finish something like 7th in MVP voting. HOW DISAPPOINTING

yeah but people who want to compare him to LeBron are insane

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

I won't watch the next series because I expect Toronto to **** themselves just like Indiana did and I DO NOT....KNOW HOW YOU CAN BARE TO WATCH CLEVELANDS OFFENSE.  Its a healthy assumption with the east.  

Can it be more obvious that I'm trying not to lose my ****?  ROFL

LeBron is the best player in the world,  that's why people watch Cleveland