Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

It should really be a sweep next round. This is a bad 50 win team. I still don't trust the Raptors though, I see the Cavs taking two games.

6 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

The raptors rely too much on their bench unit...If they don't play well they lose. Cavs in 7 I think they can pull off one away win. 

The Cavs have the worst bench in the playoffs. Toronto has home court. Honestly, Indiana played pretty poorly most of the series and should’ve won. Cleveland has no business beating Toronto, but I guess that doesn’t mean they won’t.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Cavs have the worst bench in the playoffs. Toronto has home court. Honestly, Indiana played pretty poorly most of the series and should’ve won. Cleveland has no business beating Toronto, but I guess that doesn’t mean they won’t.

but the Cavs don't rely on their bench...they rely on Lebron putting up 40 points. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t see the Raptors winning a closeout game at the Q. 

I was thinking that same thing right after I posted it. I'll still have to go with my original prediction. Maybe they'll get crazy that game and actually surprise some people. I'm sure they probably know what people are saying about them (or have been for years).

This is the most ive ever seen a team underachieve at winning a easily winnable series.  If they were a competent team, they would have blown out the cavs in each and every game.  Instead each player was ready for vacation every other game.  Pitiful indeed.  

And of course, i didnt see the game but i already know how it went. You cannot play from behind when playing a lebron james team in a game like this and you cannot be up 5 or 7 in the closing minutes.  

Otherwise, expect the whistle to not help you win.  I already knew they were going to lose after being down 10 early and an 0 for 4 oladipo.  In the first from box score.  

Now the east, once again has to suffer from watching clevelands pitiful unworthy team and offense for another round.  I'm sorry to say it but indiana is on my sh*t list.  

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Whistle actually benefited Indiana this game

I sincerely doubt that due to free throw differential, ********* home court, and a free throw parade for ****** and "lets pretend this isn't an offensive foul" forearm.  

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I sincerely doubt that due to free throw differential, ********* home court, and a free throw parade for ****** and "lets pretend this isn't an offensive foul" forearm.  

They gave Indiana 2 fts after a missed 24 second call and called a really iffy offensive foul on LeBron on the Indiana side of the court with less than a minute left in a 6 point game.