Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

50 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think if it goes Phoenix Memphis Atlanta orlando we could probably trade up to 2 if we're dead set on doncic.  I can see Memphis falling in love with Bagley. 

If Memphis loves Bagley they'll just take him I'm sure but if they're as win now as they say then they should take Doncic

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I dunno.  I really like Jackson so I'm ok picking 4th. Doncic is still difficult to quantify. I don't know his ceiling. I wouldn't mind selecting him.  And honestly if our gms felt so strongly about a guy they had to get him (even a guy like trae young) you'd have to feel encouraged that they saw something in him that's franchise changing

Yeah I like JJJ at 4 as well and if we get him I'd try and trade our 2 2nds for a mid first and grab SAG or Milton. If that can't happen I'm sure we can get Brunson or Carter with one of those 2nds. I have a feeling that Doncic will go 1st, Ayton is way too big of a ? on defense. He's worse than Vuc as it stands. I saw several videos where he is the last man down the court on D and just jogging.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah I like JJJ at 4 as well and if we get him I'd try and trade our 2 2nds for a mid first and grab SAG or Milton. If that can't happen I'm sure we can get Brunson or Carter with one of those 2nds. I have a feeling that Doncic will go 1st, Ayton is way too big of a ? on defense. He's worse than Vuc as it stands. I saw several videos where he is the last man down the court on D and just jogging.

I need to post some videos of melton.  He's going to be good

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Did you look at his stats in the link? Not a good shooter in spite of making 4 in a row in that video. Hs stats say he shoots worse than EP

yes but if he can improve and is 6 foot 6 and doesn't grow a nest in his hair he could be a much better player than Payton 

47 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

JJJ is going to be a stud and an easy guy to cheer for wherever he goes. He's another project kind of like Isaac but man if you paired those two, watch out. I'd love to get him .

Isaac, Gordon, Jackson is a great foundation.

I also really really like Mikal Bridges, I probably have him right behind Jackson

29 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Did you look at his stats in the link? Not a good shooter in spite of making 4 in a row in that video. Hs stats say he shoots worse than EP

That's from a year ago.  He missed the entire year for NCAA stuff and has apparently spent the last few months working on his threes. 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

If Memphis loves Bagley they'll just take him I'm sure but if they're as win now as they say then they should take Doncic

yes, Memphis is the only team in the lottery who is in need of improvement in all 5 positions. I can't see them deciding  for any specific player before any of the workouts.