Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

10 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

small non explosive scorer livin it up

Not sure you want to use trey burke as a comparison.  A guy who's big streak is 17 games of 16.2 ppg and needed 5 years and 3 teams to develop his body/game enough to be a pretty solid point guard

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Not sure you want to use trey burke as a comparison.  A guy who's big streak is 17 games of 16.2 ppg and needed 5 years and 3 teams to develop his body/game enough to be a pretty solid point guard

hey bro I'm desperate what can I say 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Got a bit more wiggle.  Hedo was like molasses but long enough that he hit contested shots.

Doncic is the safest pick in the draft

If Doncic is as good as prime Hedo plus might be able to play PG at 6'8, he would be a total game changer for us. Unfortunately too many meaningless wins for us so we get to watch Phoenix, Memphis, or Atlanta take him.

8 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If Doncic is as good as prime Hedo plus might be able to play PG at 6'8, he would be a total game changer for us. Unfortunately too many meaningless wins for us so we get to watch Phoenix, Memphis, or Atlanta take him.

I think if it goes Phoenix Memphis Atlanta orlando we could probably trade up to 2 if we're dead set on doncic.  I can see Memphis falling in love with Bagley. 

22 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think if it goes Phoenix Memphis Atlanta orlando we could probably trade up to 2 if we're dead set on doncic.  I can see Memphis falling in love with Bagley. 

Vuc and 4 for 2? LOL

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

How do you feel about that?

I dunno.  I really like Jackson so I'm ok picking 4th. Doncic is still difficult to quantify. I don't know his ceiling. I wouldn't mind selecting him.  And honestly if our gms felt so strongly about a guy they had to get him (even a guy like trae young) you'd have to feel encouraged that they saw something in him that's franchise changing