Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Thunder

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I hate these stats.  If you go even more granular and include "less than 24 fga" he's the 2nd player in nba history to do that.  If you include 4+ threes he's the only nba player in nba history to do that.  But that context has no meaning

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

I hate these stats.  If you go even more granular and include "less than 24 fga" he's the 2nd player in nba history to do that.  If you include 4+ threes he's the only nba player in nba history to do that.  But that context has no meaning

He had magnificent night.. One for the ages when you put it like that.. Feels nice to have our franchise guy 

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

He had magnificent night.. One for the ages when you put it like that.. Feels nice to have our franchise guy 

Yeah.  Multiple 40 point games in a year 22 season indicates he's at least "good". Now we get to figure out how good

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  Multiple 40 point games in a year 22 season indicates he's at least "good". Now we get to figure out how good

Yep. His work ethic will get him where he and we want him to go. Read that slam magazine article I just put up from twitter either in this chat or the season thread.. That has me convinced.. 

"We're tired of losing. Nobody likes to lose like that. We're tired of it. I know everybody in the organization's tired of it. So we just want to change that around. It started tonight. Hopefully, we can keep it going." -D.J. Augustin

You guys are all probably sleep but I checked the score in the 3rd and saw Gordon had 30 something. Haven't read anything but gonna read as I watch! How exciting tonight must of been!

16 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You guys are all probably sleep but I checked the score in the 3rd and saw Gordon had 30 something. Haven't read anything but gonna read as I watch! How exciting tonight must of been!

Was a good win.. Great to see AG given then green light to be himself.. Our franchise player is here finally 

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I hope so.. But after the win. Evan just walked straight off.. Was odd. I see his face.. Didn't look overly pleased. I think he thinks he should be main man maybe.. Hoping I am wrong 

You noticed that too?

I saw it too and immediately thought the same thing.