Fultz4thewin

Official game thread: Magic @ Hornets

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  There's been a couple mistakes on defense that won't happen again.  Shots will fall soon. 

Charlotte's done a great job of taking passing lanes away fro us. When we actually do have them we need crisp passing that way guys can take shots in a fluid manner during gameplay. That really hasn't happened and that's why I feel we're shooting so poorly.

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  There's been a couple mistakes on defense that won't happen again.  Shots will fall soon. 

Exactly! I can see that, my only concern is how they respond in the 3rd qtr.

All I'm seeing is an illusion from charlotte on defense.  Charlotte is keeping active arms on defense to give an illusion of great defense.  The Magic need to see through that and slow down.  Individual success by Vucevic and Gordon is currently needed.  Ours starters are not scoring at will.

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

All I'm seeing is an illusion from charlotte on defense.  Charlotte is keeping active arms on defense to give an illusion of great defense.  The Magic need to see through that and slow down.  Individual success by Vucevic and Gordon is currently needed.  Ours starters are not scoring at will.

Our starters aren't good enough to score at will..... Especially against a good defensive team. Clean passing and open shots is how were gonna win games.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Charlotte's done a great job of taking passing lanes away fro us. When we actually do have them we need crisp passing that way guys can take shots in a fluid manner during gameplay. That really hasn't happened and that's why I feel we're shooting so poorly.

Yep! This is what I was saying. We are getting serious defensive pressure from the Hornets, and it has effected the quality of our shots! 3rd qtr is critical.

Just now, chosen12 said:

Yep! This is what I was saying. We are getting serious defensive pressure from the Hornets, and it has effected the quality of our shots! 3rd qtr is critical.

Yes it is.....   We need to catch passes clean on our 3 point attempts....